The Student Room Group

Is my revision going okay?

I just started revising this week. I’m planning to do about 26 hours this week, but then from next week onwards I’m doing 86 hours. I have lots of flash cards left over from mocks. Will I be okay with regards to my revision? My speaking exam is on May 2 and my first written paper is May 15
test yourself.
do past papers to exam conditions and see how well you're progressing.
with speaking you could use a voice recorder app and then listen back to your answers and see how they compare to the examiners sheet.
Reply 2
I believe if you plan your routine well, you should be fine. You still have little time to do more revision. best of luck!
Reply 3
Original post by bunnisuh
I just started revising this week. I’m planning to do about 26 hours this week, but then from next week onwards I’m doing 86 hours. I have lots of flash cards left over from mocks. Will I be okay with regards to my revision? My speaking exam is on May 2 and my first written paper is May 15

86 hours a week is a riduclous amount, make sure you don't burn out. If you are sure you will be able to handle that workload then go for it, however in my opinion it is too much. I did fine with much less revision
12 hours a day?
Is that including school?
Reply 5
That’s a lot of revision, make sure you focus on previous past papers💯👊🏾
Reply 6
Original post by JoeeA
86 hours a week is a riduclous amount, make sure you don't burn out. If you are sure you will be able to handle that workload then go for it, however in my opinion it is too much. I did fine with much less revision

Sorry it was a typo, I meant 36. Thank you for your help!
Reply 7
Original post by bunnisuh
Sorry it was a typo, I meant 36. Thank you for your help!

Oh thank God ahaha, that's definitely more reasonable!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending