Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Philosophy to Edinburgh in October and am still waiting to hear back from them. Have any other UK students received offers from them yet? I am setting myself up for a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also waiting on a response, starting to feel a better nervous too. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    I've recently talked to the University. The university is currently sifting through the student applicants since the Jan 15 deadline. They told me that usually they give offers towards the end of march or the mid of march. However, this was what a representative told me for the "Arts" department. I asked this question 2 months ago because I didn't get my offer in law. I've recently been offered (applied on Oct 15) and since Philosophy is under the same department as Law, I assume you'll get your reply soon. Be optimistic and focus on your A level results. Control what you can control, which is your A levels. Don't worry about the offers since they are now out of your control. Goodluck and I hope to see you in September .

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.