The Student Room Group

If I don't find a guy at University I'll never be able to find a guy ever...

To what extent is this true...
Reply 1
It sounds like a load of tosh to me
Original post by Anonymous

Not true in any way, shape or form!
Hmm, I gotta say, I disagree. Many people decide to focus on education in university or some just aren't interested in anyone there. It's not the only place to meet guys though - you might bump into someone at work, club, bars, hell, even a grocery store.
Absolutely not. University is 3 years of your life for most people, you'll have loads of time after to find someone.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Absolute garbage!

Although I believed that if I didn't find a girl at uni, I never would. Now that I'm 26, I've now met the love of my life! Before I met her, I was starting to wonder if I would ever meet someone, and wondering if I should just focus on my career and hobbies. But I'm so happy with her now.

My point is, even if you don't meet someone at uni, don't stress. You will eventually if you focus on your education now, take time for yourself, do things for you and things you enjoy.
3 years of your life, don't define that you will get a guy. If you do, well, good for you, but if you don't well there is the rest of your life to go. When you are at a job whatever the profession you will be exposed to guys all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending