Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just filled in my application online and when I reviewed the details it lists the "higher maintenance loan amount" as £4600 for some odd reason?
    I'm 28 and single, but wasn't asked anywhere in the questionnaire to provide any income details. Why isn't it showing the full amount of £8600?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AndrewMarkSP)
    I have just filled in my application online and when I reviewed the details it lists the "higher maintenance loan amount" as £4600 for some odd reason?
    I'm 28 and single, but wasn't asked anywhere in the questionnaire to provide any income details. Why isn't it showing the full amount of £8600?

Hi AndrewMarkSP,

As long as you have requested the higher amount of maintenance loan on the application, you can be confident once assesed you will receive the maximum.

Only if you were married or living with a partner, we would require their income details, we do not ask for any income details from the student, only if any unearned income.

Regards Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi AndrewMarkSP,

As long as you have requested the higher amount of maintenance loan on the application, you can be confident once assesed you will receive the maximum.

Only if you were married or living with a partner, we would require their income details, we do not ask for any income details from the student, only if any unearned income.

Regards Rona
    Thanks for your help!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.