Turn on thread page Beta

Moore Stephens Apprenticeship 2018 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone!

I noticed there wasn't a thread for the Moore Stephens 2018 Business Tax apprenticeship intake, so I decided to create one.

I am through to the AC on Monday 5th March and was wondering whether anybody else had heard anything back or had progressed to the AC?

The day consists of an interview, a group exercise, a numerical reasoning test and a lunch with existing trainees. Was thinking we could use this thread to discuss potential questions and share ideas for support.

Charlotte xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi Charlotte,
    I've got through to the Moore Stephens AAT Apprenticeship Assessment day on Monday 12th March.
    If you have any tips i would really appreciate it. Have you applied for the London apprenticeship?
    Also good luck for Monday!
    Thank you,
    Nancy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NancyDelamere)
    Hi Charlotte,
    I've got through to the Moore Stephens AAT Apprenticeship Assessment day on Monday 12th March.
    If you have any tips i would really appreciate it. Have you applied for the London apprenticeship?
    Also good luck for Monday!
    Thank you,
    Nancy
    Hi Nancy,

I will 100% give you some tips when I have completed the assessment day. I applied for the position in the London office, have you?

Charlotte

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much, and yes the London office. I found a few threads on wiki job from a few years back that I found helpful:

ReputationRep:
    I don’t think it will let me post the links but if you type in Moore Stephens on wiki job, and go on forums there’s a couple of posts on peoples experiences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NancyDelamere)
    I don’t think it will let me post the links but if you type in Moore Stephens on wiki job, and go on forums there’s a couple of posts on peoples experiences
    Thank you Nancy! I will definitely have a look - I have tried to do some planning surrounding a few potential questions I found which seem to be pretty much the basic interview Qs like:
    Why Moore Stephens?
    Why an apprenticeship?
    Why accountancy?

Etc..

ReputationRep:
    Hi , have either of you heard if you’ve been successful and have secured the job yet?

Is there anyone on here applying to private client tax?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 5, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.