Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in my first year of uni and now 3 weeks in. The SFE site says i was meant to be paid my maintenance loan on the 12th of February, but nothing has come through yet and it still says awaiting confirmation, yet the first tuition fee has already been paid.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Vianessa)
    Hi, I'm in my first year of uni and now 3 weeks in. The SFE site says i was meant to be paid my maintenance loan on the 12th of February, but nothing has come through yet and it still says awaiting confirmation, yet the first tuition fee has already been paid.
    Hi Vianessa,

The payment dates are only expected dates, they coincide with the term dates of your course. When you start on your course, your university need to confirm your registration before we can release your first payment.

I would advise that you should speak to your university.
    If they have not already done so, they will electronically confirm your registration, through a system we share called the Student Information System SIS.

It takes only 24-48 hours to come across and you can be confident, once updated your payment will be released. A bank transfer takes 3-5 working days.

Thanks Rona

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.