Vianessa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I'm in my first year of uni and now 3 weeks in. The SFE site says i was meant to be paid my maintenance loan on the 12th of February, but nothing has come through yet and it still says awaiting confirmation, yet the first tuition fee has already been paid.
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Vianessa)
Hi, I'm in my first year of uni and now 3 weeks in. The SFE site says i was meant to be paid my maintenance loan on the 12th of February, but nothing has come through yet and it still says awaiting confirmation, yet the first tuition fee has already been paid.
Hi Vianessa,

The payment dates are only expected dates, they coincide with the term dates of your course. When you start on your course, your university need to confirm your registration before we can release your first payment.

I would advise that you should speak to your university.
If they have not already done so, they will electronically confirm your registration, through a system we share called the Student Information System SIS.

It takes only 24-48 hours to come across and you can be confident, once updated your payment will be released. A bank transfer takes 3-5 working days.

Thanks Rona
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (31)
11.31%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (153)
55.84%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (42)
15.33%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (42)
15.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
2.19%

Watched Threads