A bit of a complicated situation.
1. I attained a 2.1 for my undergradate degree in English.
2. I am currently undergoing my GDL via distance learning while I work at the same time.
I would like to take the New York Bar Exam and would like to seek your advice on the following:
1. Would doing a GDL suffice for taking the NY Bar Examination?
2. Would the fact that I am doing it via distance learning hinder my eligibility to sit the NY Bar Examination?
3. I also have the option of 'upgrading' my GDL into an LLB if I undertake 2 extra modules which I am intending to do. Would this, along with an LLM from an ABA approved university enable me to sit the NY Bar Examination?
Thanks in advance
Find out the top ten here