I've been playing it for 10 years
I used to play. I started when I was 4 then stopped when I was 12
Cod3tte
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Haha, a lot of people ask me that! Yes, it's basically geology (earth science) plus extra modules in geophysics and geochemistry

That's an interesting combination, I hope you get there :yep:
What GCSEs and A-Levels did you do?
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Cod3tte)
What GCSEs and A-Levels did you do?
GCSEs - English Lit, English Language, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RE, Geography, German and ICT
A Levels - Geology, Geography and ICT (+ AS Level Environmental Studies and EPQ)
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
GCSEs - English Lit, English Language, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RE, Geography, German and ICT
A Levels - Geology, Geography and ICT (+ AS Level Environmental Studies and EPQ)
Whats the difference between an A-Level and an AS-Level?
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Dont go to school anymore but even if I did ours was always that one school in the entire area that was still open. Would take an apocalypse for it to close lol
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It would be concerning if this was indeed an everyday issue.
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Dont go to school anymore but even if I did ours was always that one school in the entire area that was still open. Would take an apocalypse for it to close lol
Lol it's the same with my old primary school (my brother's current school) He was complaining that it was really unfair and I just laughed at him.
Durham Jaide
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi my college is shut and I have had a PJ day and I have done an hour of English language revision might do an hour of maths later
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
(Original post by Durham Jaide)
Hi my college is shut and I have had a PJ day and I have done an hour of English language revision might do an hour of maths later
Do you do GCSEs in college?
Leviathan1741
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Whats the difference between an A-Level and an AS-Level?
A Levels used to come in 2 parts; you did one year to gain an AS (Advanced Subsidiary) Level, then a second year to gain the full A (Advanced) Level. I don't think AS Levels are done anymore in most colleges/sixth forms, instead you do only 3 or 4 subjects for both years, rather than doing 4 AS Levels, then dropping a subject for the second year. I hope that makes sense?
ep07
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
snow day today & tomorrow, all the schools in my area & basically the full east coast of scotland are shut today and tomorrow which i’m very glad of cause i have soooo much stuff to do for my classics & rmps assignments
JT114455
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My college is in Leeds and I live an hour away so there was no way I was getting there. In terms of productivity, I did a few notes for Geography (A-Level) and that’s about it. Wednesdays was supposed day off from revision anyway 😛
Durham Jaide
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Do you do GCSEs in college?
Yes I do I’m currently doing GCSE English language Edexcel
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
A Levels used to come in 2 parts; you did one year to gain an AS (Advanced Subsidiary) Level, then a second year to gain the full A (Advanced) Level. I don't think AS Levels are done anymore in most colleges/sixth forms, instead you do only 3 or 4 subjects for both years, rather than doing 4 AS Levels, then dropping a subject for the second year. I hope that makes sense?
Yeah. At my school sixth form they still do AS levels, I always see the books on the table from the 6th form class before us in Science.
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
Yes I do I’m currently doing GCSE English language Edexcel
I didn't know you could do that, how come you chose to go to college instead of school?
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
(Original post by ep07)
snow day today & tomorrow, all the schools in my area & basically the full east coast of scotland are shut today and tomorrow which i’m very glad of cause i have soooo much stuff to do for my classics & rmps assignments
My school is supposed to be opening tomorrow, doubt they will though.
Durham Jaide
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Because it’s more practical and I’m not very academic and they have a work life atmosphere
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
(Original post by JT114455)
My college is in Leeds and I live an hour away so there was no way I was getting there. In terms of productivity, I did a few notes for Geography (A-Level) and that’s about it. Wednesdays was supposed day off from revision anyway 😛
I live 5 minutes away from my school, so if it's open I have to go.
Cod3tte
Rep:
?
Because it’s more practical and I’m not very academic and they have a work life atmosphere
Oh, I see. When did you leave school?
Terranova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Had to come in but got sent home early after period 3 since after that, I only had free periods. My principal had emailed us this morning saying "school's open" with the ****ing =) emoji and I was ready to beef him about that, but slipped when I got up to him so I kinda just left in embarrassment instead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed