Turn on thread page Beta

What should I do about this guy who keeps wanting to see me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Thank you for the advice. I know he'll be really upset because he really likes me. I'm one of the gays who mostly looks for hookups and he knows I hook up a lot, so he'll be even more upset that I'll be spending the time I would be spending with him hooking up with other guys. I've been continuously hooking up with other guys since we met so he's always been jealous. I think he thinks we were going to turn into something more, which I never wanted at all in the first place.

I guess the worst that can happen is I'don't feel guilty and I might bump into him sometimes.

Nothing I posted was NSFW. I can't control what other people post and you can't edit thread titles once they've been posted.

That seems a bit harsh but it's the truth. It could be an option.
    I don't judge you, you choose whatever floats your boat :teehee: The guy has no right to feel jealous because you were not in a relationship with him and he simply had too high expectations in place.

Thank you for the advice. I know he'll be really upset because he really likes me. I'm one of the gays who mostly looks for hookups and he knows I hook up a lot, so he'll be even more upset that I'll be spending the time I would be spending with him hooking up with other guys. I've been continuously hooking up with other guys since we met so he's always been jealous. I think he thinks we were going to turn into something more, which I never wanted at all in the first place.

I guess the worst that can happen is I'don't feel guilty and I might bump into him sometimes.

Nothing I posted was NSFW. I can't control what other people post and you can't edit thread titles once they've been posted.

That seems a bit harsh but it's the truth. It could be an option.
    I am gay and 17 do you want to hook up sexy *itch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I don't judge you, you choose whatever floats your boat :teehee: The guy has no right to feel jealous because you were not in a relationship with him and he simply had too high expectations in place.
    I love your profile picture ForgetMe. Please can you send me more pictures. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Send me pictures please- I am gay and 23!!!
    Sorry you won't find any paedophiles in this thread so stop fishing already :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    I love your profile picture ForgetMe. Please can you send me more pictures. Thanks
    Erm what's up with you people and pictures? :lol:

Will yu send it or not then, please do???

Send me ones that will make me so horney

Who are you in the picture???

Who are you in the picture:
    https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...004093_182.gif

ReputationRep:
    Just be honest with him, no matter what you do or say he's gonna end up hurt in one way or another. I guess just do it in the nicest way possible. In person is I'd say the most respectable way to do it.

(Original post by ElyLaw99)
    Just be honest with him, no matter what you do or say he's gonna end up hurt in one way or another. I guess just do it in the nicest way possible. In person is I'd say the most respectable way to do it.
    Are you gay...I am!!! Men are sexually attracive to me: yeah men!!! Aahhh!!!

ReputationRep:
    More shirtless pictures please SMEGGGY!!! Thanks (lick lick) - By the way I'm Gay!!!
    Non camp? If you're like Chris Mears then get overrrrr 'ere
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Non camp? If you're like Chris Mears then get overrrrr 'ere
    What does that mean?? If it means do I like doing sexual things with men then yes I am!!

ReputationRep:
    Are you gay...I am!!! Men are sexually attracive to me: yeah men!!! Aahhh!!!
    No I'm a female...

(Original post by ElyLaw99)
    No I'm a female...
    Oh ok, but know any fit gay men I can hook up with or any pictures or videos?

ReputationRep:
    how can you be attracted to another man? k . y . s

I've been there multiple times myself.. just tell him you just want to keep it casual with no sex involved. It is sad that a lot of gay men just looking for hookups and not a lot of them can look past that point :hmmm:

If he's really that nice, he will understand, if not, it's his loss. What's the worst that could happen :teehee:
    pictures please!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, but know any fit gay men I can hook up with or any pictures or videos?
    Omg seriously just use tinder dude.

There's a guy who I've been hanging out with occasionally for a couple of months, once a week at most. We're both gay, I'm 17 and he's 26. He's really nice and we have some stuff in common, though right now I just don't feel like spending time with him.

He's not my usual type but I thought I'd try it out for a change, then I realised I'm not actually attracted to him. We've done a couple of sexual things on a couple of occasions but now I really don't want to do anything else sexual with him. He wanted me to come over and stay the night on Monday but I cancelled, saying that I'd had a busy weekend and I needed some time for myself. We rearranged to tonight but I cancelled earlier because I really just don't feel like hanging out with him. He got upset and defensive about this, though I said I was cancelling because I didn't feel like doing anything, not that it's because of him.

He is a genuinely nice guy and we have a laugh. We go to dinner sometimes and hang out at his place when I see him, though at the moment I just don't want to. What can I do about this sintuition? I don't want to kiss him or do anything else sexual with him again, which is a part of what he is expecting. I don't know if or when I'll want to hang out with him again.
    What kind of sexual acts did you do on eachother? I am gay too!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.