Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am an EEA migrant worker applicant.I am a non-EEA national and my husband is an EEA national who is working.
    I called to the Student Finance EEA Migrant worker application department to know if I'd need to send my P60 or payslips.But, I was told to submit my husband's P60 and also 3 years evidence of my residence in the UK. nIt could be Council tax bill or Bank statements.

When I filled up and checked the PR1 application form
    , I didn't see anything on the application asking to submit that kind of residency evidence.
    Normally, when I send my non-EEA passport and visa, it could easily be noticed that I live in the UK since when.

Can anyone help or advise me regarding this, please?
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by urbashidewan)
    Hello,
    I am an EEA migrant worker applicant.I am a non-EEA national and my husband is an EEA national who is working.
    I called to the Student Finance EEA Migrant worker application department to know if I'd need to send my P60 or payslips.But, I was told to submit my husband's P60 and also 3 years evidence of my residence in the UK. nIt could be Council tax bill or Bank statements.

When I filled up and checked the PR1 application form
    , I didn't see anything on the application asking to submit that kind of residency evidence.
    Normally, when I send my non-EEA passport and visa, it could easily be noticed that I live in the UK since when.

Can anyone help or advise me regarding this, please?
    Thank you very much for your reply.

All Migrant Worker applications are required to have the students full 3 years residency included; you will input this on section 3 of the application form.

If there is residency missing we will request this from the student.

You will not be required to send in evidence only a letter with their address history in DD/MM/YYYY format covering the full 3 years.

Evidence that will be required,

If your husband is employed

• The students original Passport or National ID Card
    • The spouses original Passport or National ID Card
    • Croatian Nationals Only - Migrant Worker’s Permit (yellow/blue or purple card)
    • A photocopy of their marriage certificate
    • If the student is not an EU/EEA National we will need to see Home Office Visas to cover the entire UK residency period
    • A copy of the spouses contract of employment that accurately represents their contracted hours and pay. We will also need a letter from the employer confirming the contract accurately represents the hours and terms of which they work if this is not confirmed on their contract of employment or if they are on a zero hour contract. This letter needs to be signed by a member of the Human Resources Department or their Manager (we may verify the spouses employment status with their employer)
    • The spouses last 3 months payslips (if available)
    • The spouses most recent P60 (if available)
    • Termly evidence

Regards Rona

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.