Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in my first year doing a postgraduate degree in adult nursing. I am currently waiting for my results for my resubmission. I am not too sure that i have passed. I don't know what to do next as I need a plan b. Any suggestions on what I should do next? I still want to work in doing a job that requires similar skills to nursing but will they take me on? Is better to apply again to university or find a job build up from there. I am worried about finance because if i do need to go back to university then which courses provide funding for tuition fees. I am not to be optimistic that I have passed but I am still doubtful. Any suggestions or advise would very much appropriated thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dophlin)
    I am currently in my first year doing a postgraduate degree in adult nursing. I am currently waiting for my results for my resubmission. I am not too sure that i have passed. I don't know what to do next as I need a plan b. Any suggestions on what I should do next? I still want to work in doing a job that requires similar skills to nursing but will they take me on? Is better to apply again to university or find a job build up from there. I am worried about finance because if i do need to go back to university then which courses provide funding for tuition fees. I am not to be optimistic that I have passed but I am still doubtful. Any suggestions or advise would very much appropriated thank you.
    If you're interested in roles that involve the direct delivery of care then something like HCA or nursing associate spring to mind tbh. If you get into the associate role there may be the opportunity to go on to train as a registered nurse through an "apprenticeship" which is pretty much the same as the old secondment. I'm still undecided on the role and how it will benefit patients, but it's an option you could explore

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 28, 2018

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.