Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi all,

I'm currently a third year medical student who had decided to start blogging about anything and everything medicine related. From applying to sitting exams - I will do my best to cover commonly asked questions and hopefully alleviate some concerns.

My blog URL is below so be sure to check it out. Feel free to contact me at any time of day/night on my blog page under the 'Contact' section and I will reply as soon as possible (I check my blog a lot more regularly than TSR). I will do my best to answer any questions you may have.

If you have anything you would like to be covered in an article message me via the blog and I shall do my best to upload one ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.