Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

If anyone here is studying or applying for UK Exeter UNi can you provide some info about their requirements
    I know they accept low GAMSAT scores as in lower than 60 overall but they focus a lot on the job experience applicants have

I’m considering applying there but I don’t have much job experience and I’m concerned that this might be a negative kinda thing in my application

Also, do international students get an opportunity to do placement their or is it mostly available for locals

Please any help is much appreciated
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You can find info here: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/undergraduat...cine/medicine/

If there's anything that's unclear, it's probably best to call/email admissions directly.

I got an offer from Exeter last year and at least then they mostly focused on your grades pre-interview and then gave offers based on interview performance. You need some work experience or volunteering experience but not loads of it.

You mean placements as in being on the wards as part of your medical degree? Whether you're international or not shouldn't affect that!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.