The Student Room Group

First course after 11-year education

Hi guys, did someone entered 1 course of university after 11-year education abroad? Is it possible? Plymouth answered they assess applications on a case by case basis. What about other universities?
Does Foundation Programme really help or it's waste of money? Because i'm not sure where I want to go, do universities accept each other's Foundation programmes? And the last: wiIl it possible to get a good(even full) scholarship for Foundation Programme?
Sorry for so many questions. I'm stumped:frown:
Original post by Grobik
Hi guys, did someone entered 1 course of university after 11-year education abroad? Is it possible? Plymouth answered they assess applications on a case by case basis. What about other universities?
Does Foundation Programme really help or it's waste of money? Because i'm not sure where I want to go, do universities accept each other's Foundation programmes? And the last: wiIl it possible to get a good(even full) scholarship for Foundation Programme?
Sorry for so many questions. I'm stumped:frown:

Are you a UK citizen?
Where have you been living for the last 36 months and are you in the UK now?
How do you intend to fund your studies?

Foundation can get you into university and as a stepping stone to a degree with that institution if you do well.

Some other unis may accept it, but no guarantees.
I would do A levels or to a lesser extent an access course.

Funding then you need to look at their scholarships page. Full scholarships are very very very rare. they tend to be for exceptional students.

Contact the scholarships and bursaries unit.

https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/study/fees/scholarships-bursaries-and-funding

Student Funding Unit

[email protected] +44 1752 587680 Postal address: Student Funding Unit, 4th Floor, Nancy Astor Building, Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA Visit us face-to-face Monday - Friday, 09:30-16:00.
Reply 2
No I'm international.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending