Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norskyouth)
    I applied for North Zone as my top priority and then Sports Zone I've already firmed an unconditional so I hope I get it!
    I applied for the sports zone as my first choice! goodluck, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, that's pretty cool. Though apparently Rutland gets the piss taken out of it a lot so let's hope that's not true haha. I'm doing Liberal Arts which is the first year they've done this course, and I plan on majoring in Languages and then also taking maybe politics or media modules as well
    (Original post by Dreamville1)
    I applied for the sports zone as my first choice! goodluck, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, that's pretty cool. Though apparently Rutland gets the piss taken out of it a lot so let's hope that's not true haha. I'm doing Liberal Arts which is the first year they've done this course, and I plan on majoring in Languages and then also taking maybe politics or media modules as well
    Sound lit man, Having variety in our modueles is a good thing I would hate to do the same thing 24/7 & LOOOL yeah, my worst fear is Rutland, I swear they call it slutland -I dont want to be fighting stds like :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    Sound lit man, Having variety in our modueles is a good thing I would hate to do the same thing 24/7 & LOOOL yeah, my worst fear is Rutland, I swear they call it slutland -I dont want to be fighting stds like :kungfu:
    Yeah the only thing that sucks is employability but should be okay. At least I applied for North Zone first but that's what I wanted anyway so all good. What're you planning on studying?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the only thing that sucks is employability but should be okay. At least I applied for North Zone first but that's what I wanted anyway so all good. What're you planning on studying?
    I'm hoping for ancaster or cavendish tbf, yeah I think it'll be up to you to network then. I'm applying for Econonomics haha, I'm actually on a gap year I applied last year and got A*BC so I didnt quite make it in. So instead of going to any uni from clearing I thought to retake two a levels. I think I'll be fine this year because last time I was caught suprised by how hard it is to self teach yourself a whole a level

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping for Cripps cause I've heard it's really good, but if not, then Nightingale or L/W. Yeah I'm actually an international student (Australia) and graduated end of last year (timezones and stuff) which is why I got the unconditional. The entry requirements for IB were a 32-36 and I got a 32, but I actually got lower than required for English by 2 points which is considerable, so I was actually surprised that they accepted me. I think its probably because its a new course (so lower demand) but who knows

I'm hoping for ancaster or cavendish tbf, yeah I think it'll be up to you to network then. I'm applying for Econonomics haha, I'm actually on a gap year I applied last year and got A*BC so I didnt quite make it in. So instead of going to any uni from clearing I thought to retake two a levels. I think I'll be fine this year because last time I was caught suprised by how hard it is to self teach yourself a whole a level

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping for Cripps cause I've heard it's really good, but if not, then Nightingale or L/W. Yeah I'm actually an international student (Australia) and graduated end of last year (timezones and stuff) which is why I got the unconditional. The entry requirements for IB were a 32-36 and I got a 32, but I actually got lower than required for English by 2 points which is considerable, so I was actually surprised that they accepted me. I think its probably because its a new course (so lower demand) but who knows
    Cripps and nightingale are probably the best out of their zones tbf and haha thats cool, I've heard that unis are giving out more unconditional offers than ever before so you applied at the right time mate

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got a quick question
    I'm applying for the first time and on the first step it says to check my details below but no details show up
    Is that normal or should I contact someone?

ReputationRep:
    I have two questions about this whole process so you choose your accommodation once you make the university your firm? If I make Nottingham my insurance choice can I still apply for accommodation? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    I have two questions about this whole process so you choose your accommodation once you make the university your firm? If I make Nottingham my insurance choice can I still apply for accommodation? :/
    I think it says on their website that you must put it as firm to apply. might be worth checking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silent_Hurricane)
    Hey I've got a quick question
    I'm applying for the first time and on the first step it says to check my details below but no details show up
    Is that normal or should I contact someone?
    You need to register first if that doesn't work just email one of their contacts they reply quite fast

(Original post by 0lut0)
    Yeah accommodation is only for the firm choice candidates unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Where's the economics peeps staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaaaaciiiii)
    Where's the economics peeps staying?
    I'm staying in catered halls, waiting for a reply from uni with a room offer hbu

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying in catered halls, waiting for a reply from uni with a room offer hbu
    same

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had a reply yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirvaxox)
    I’m also going broadgate and it’s close to my lectures on UP. Doing psychology.Currently trying to apply but the website is clogged and not loading probs coz everyone else is trying to apply too 😩😂
    Hi, is conveyance manageable from Broadgate Park to School of Psychology? I am joining MSc at Psychology School which is east entrance of the University. How about Cloister House or Melton House? Please share your opinion, thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 22, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.