Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, that's good 😅 I was getting worried
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluesky90)
    Has anyone got their confirmation emails yet because after you accept your place they said they'll send an email in 48 hours ? I'm so confused
    the email that I got said it could take up to 15 days for the further information email (I’m on the summer course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by younggallicooper)
    Omds don't think that, French is a competitive subject to get in to as well! You should be absolutely proud of yourself. Congratssss
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Off the top of my head I think languages graduates at Oxford have amongst the best rates of professional employment so I don't think you need to worry about that!
    Thank you! Certainly makes me feel a lot better about my decision

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got their confirmation emails yet because after you accept your place they said they'll send an email in 48 hours ? I'm so confused
    I haven't received mine yet, and it looks like lots of people on this thread haven't either!

ReputationRep:
    Yh I got mine. When you accept your place there'll be information on the new pop up that says you'll be sent an email with further information in up to 12 or 18 days (I don't remember the exact number but I know it was defo over 10 days) so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    When I accepted my place it still let me log back in and accept it again? Is that normal?

ReputationRep:
    When I accepted my place it still let me log back in and accept it again? Is that normal?
    That's happened to me too! I'm going to assume yes, as someone else said they went back and accepted multiple times to check. I haven't had an email yet either (I'll assume you haven't), so I don't know what to think. I may email tomorrow to check - as someone else pointed out, if you accept the day the emails were sent (Wednesday) and you have until this Wednesday to do so, but it may also take 15 days for your email to arrive, then you're in limbo for over a week, not knowing whether you've unfairly had your place withdrawn after accepting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinterstudent)
    That's happened to me too! I'm going to assume yes, as someone else said they went back and accepted multiple times to check. I haven't had an email yet either (I'll assume you haven't), so I don't know what to think. I may email tomorrow to check - as someone else pointed out, if you accept the day the emails were sent (Wednesday) and you have until this Wednesday to do so, but it may also take 15 days for your email to arrive, then you're in limbo for over a week, not knowing whether you've unfairly had your place withdrawn after accepting
    glad that I'm not the only one, just have to wait I suppose there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not sure if I should email them about it either or just wait it out

ReputationRep:
    If you do email them post can you post their reply please 😊

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted for the summer maths course 🎉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieevans16)
    I got accepted for the summer maths course 🎉
    Well done! What week are you going ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stella9701)
    hi!! Congrats! I got accepted on to the Spanish course and wanna make some kind of group chat for people who are there between 15th - 20th July )
    Hiya! I'm there between these dates, on History: Race and Protest course! Congratulations on getting a place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HT2412)
    Hiya! I'm there between these dates, on History: Race and Protest course! Congratulations on getting a place!
    Thank you! Congrats to you too!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! What week are you going ?
    I’m going the week from the 29th of July

ReputationRep:
    If you do email them post can you post their reply please 😊
    I've sent an email yesterday so I'll let you know what they say.

After you confirm the information contradicts itself as it says you'll receive an email within 2 weeks and then says again you'll receive an email within 48hrs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HT2412)
    I've sent an email yesterday so I'll let you know what they say.

After you confirm the information contradicts itself as it says you'll receive an email within 2 weeks and then says again you'll receive an email within 48hrs.
    That's good, thank you

And i noticed that it does contradict itself, hopefully they'll get it sorted

ReputationRep:
    I’ve just received an e-mail confirming my place & asking for another form to be filled out, anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Ennit I confirmed mine but if you press the link you can confirm again
    and they haven't sent me any email yet and it's been almost a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leviaxx)
    I’ve just received an e-mail confirming my place & asking for another form to be filled out, anyone else??
    Are you doing the summer school or spring
    cuz im doing the summer school and I haven't received anything confirming my place
    is your deadline to confirm a place 13:00 8th march??

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.