Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelamran1)
    Anybody who got accepted for biochemistry feel free to message me and we can start making a group chat
    How are you traveling? I got a form to fill out about that but I'm not really sure about which one to pick... probs train but tbh I have no idea how to get to Oxford. Btw feel free to make the gc but I'll leave that up to you as I'm a bit fingers and thumbs rn 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm really happy I got in to the biochem course for UNIQ from 29 July - 3 August!!! But I hate travelling (I get anxiety ugh) so.... therein lies the problem. I contacted admin and they said I should find someone who is going on the same days to go with me.
    O.o Traveling with a total stranger? Why not lol? Does anyone have similar concerns about traveling or am I the only lonely potato with travel anxiety issues?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking of getting the train to oxford on 01-06 july??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluesky90)
    I can't seem to find anyone who's doing my week, I'm going from the 22-27 of July
    I’m going that week for maths 😊

ReputationRep:
    Anyone traveling to Oxford on the week 29 July- 3 August by train?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    I've still got no email apart from the email saying I got a place, do you only get it when the teacher fills in the reference?
    My teacher filled out the reference yesterday and I still haven't received a response from Oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pakora99)
    My teacher filled out the reference yesterday and I still haven't received a response from Oxford
    Ah, just received mine. I guess they come at quite variable times.

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone get accepted for economics & management? feel free to message me and we could get a group chat going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    Ah, just received mine. I guess they come at quite variable times.
    Got mine at around 4 today

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a place on the geography course? got the 1st-6th July week!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone want to start a group chat for those going between 15th-20th July so that way at least we aren’t completely alone 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluesky90)
    I can't seem to find anyone who's doing my week, I'm going from the 22-27 of July
    i'm doing maths and stats that week

ReputationRep:
    Just got a letter telling me more about UNIQ Spring, there's so much admin! Is anyone gonna be travelling from London to Oxford on the 4th of April?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voo)
    Just got a letter telling me more about UNIQ Spring, there's so much admin! Is anyone gonna be travelling from London to Oxford on the 4th of April?
    I will be!

ReputationRep:
    When my daughter did it two years ago they encouraged you to go by train and there was a whole group of them by the time it got to Oxford from the North.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceBradbury98)
    Does anyone want to start a group chat for those going between 15th-20th July so that way at least we aren’t completely alone 😂
    Yes please!! I'm doing computer science that week, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hebahp)
    Yes please!! I'm doing computer science that week, what about you?
    Egyptology ☺️

ReputationRep:
    For anyone wanting to start a group chat my snapchat is alibradbury98. I’ll be going between the 15th and 20th July 😊

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted onto the Spring Humanities course from the 4th - 6th April!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameliawafer)
    I got accepted onto the Spring Humanities course from the 4th - 6th April!!!!!
    congrats! are you up for joining a group on ig w/other people on spring uniq?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.