Turn on thread page Beta

i am a girl who want to run away from home watch

hi... i am a girl who is still young, i have no one to ask for help. i am so scared and i dont know if someone will undertsand me and help me.
    i am intresting in korea and i have a korean boyfriend, hes two years older than me also 1999. he know eveything abot me and we have planed about our future and that i will run away from my home.
    the thing is that my family is a muslim famliy. i want to be free. my mom are very hard to me and sometimes she have hit me cuz of she new about my korean boyfriend.. now she think that i have break uo with him and i am doing everything she tell me too, like school and muslim things. i dont live with my real dad. i do live with my mom and her husband and she have kids with him too. my real dad is mulim too but we dont have contact.
    me and my boyfriend have planed that after my high school i will run away from my home. i live in sweden so and i will be 19 that day so i have the right to live alone. but the things is what if my mom will find out? maybe shel will kill me or take me to an arabic land and then get marry... i am so scared and i really need help. just i wanna some idea and someone who can tell me what i should do... i really dont want live here....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So let me get this straight. You have a Korean bf and you want to get married? But your parents don't accept? I wonder, why. Look you are 19 rn, don't waste your future on something that might affect your life in different ways. So think before what you are going to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    So let me get this straight. You have a Korean bf and you want to get married? But your parents don't accept? I wonder, why. Look you are 19 rn, don't waste your future on something that might affect your life in different ways. So think before what you are going to do
    Agreed.

thank you. i really know what im doing and i have choose this. my parents dont want it cuz hes not muslim. i live with my mom and hse is mulim and i need to get marry with someone who is muslim and same land... the thing is i want to run away.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.