Turn on thread page Beta

Help plsss
    had a one night stand last night
    brought the guy back and he tried to go without a condom. I told him I wasn't on the pill (guys seem to respect you wanting them to wear a condom more when you say that but I am on it) so he had to wear one. When he finished I could instantly tell that the condom was not on, so I started getting angry at him. He insisted he had no idea what happened and was like it must've just come off.
    Sure enough it was in me (gross) shoved really far up though, so it must've been off for a while.
    He says he had no idea but I'm pretty dubious

Guys, would you be able to feel if a condom came off during sex? idk if I should believe him

ReputationRep:
    you would most likely be able to finish
    he doesn't seem to have respected you and you should definitely not believe him he seemed very set on not wearing one
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by SAMHANLEY88)
    you would most likely be able to finish
    he doesn't seem to have respected you and you should definitely not believe him he seemed very set on not wearing one
    how do you mean you would most likely be able to finish?
    I feel like you're probably right but he was so insistent that he hadn't noticed
    he did then use it as an excuse to wear protection a second and third time though...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel like you're probably right but he was so insistent that he hadn't noticed
    he did then use it as an excuse to wear protection a second and third time though...
    an excuse not to wear protection*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I meant feel sorry autocorrect
    you should definitely not get with him anymore if he was willing to do such a disrespectful thing to you originally then he definitely isn't worth your time

(Original post by SAMHANLEY88)
    I meant feel sorry autocorrect
    you should definitely not get with him anymore if he was willing to do such a disrespectful thing to you originally then he definitely isn't worth your time
    i think you're right, plus I need to get tested now.
    So he definitely would've noticed the difference in how it feels with and without a condom?

ReputationRep:
    he definitely would have it feels extremely different
    you definitely need to get tested for the whole works, std hiv and pregnancy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.