How was the exam?
salisawo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by sin30=1/2)
How was the exam?
We did ours today. Our school does Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde. It was really hard and I probably flopped it. I'm not looking forward to getting it back. :ashamed2:
najmamusa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
is this the year 11 second round of mocks? if so what was the question for jekyll and hyde...
zocar
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by najmamusa)
is this the year 11 second round of mocks? if so what was the question for jekyll and hyde...
Something about how/when help is needed/offered in the play. The extract question is the letter from Jekyll to Lanyon. It's the same questions as last year apparently so I'm sure you could get the exact copy online by searching the paper. Good luck! Sorry I wasn't really specific.
salisawo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by najmamusa)
It was our first Lit mock in year 11. We did the PIXL mocks so I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for. We have 3 groups in our year and because we have english at different times we got different questions so none would know the question beforehand. Ours was 'How does Stevenson present society's fear of scientific expermientation?' and the extract was when Lanyon sees Hyde transform into Jekyll where it says that he has 'denied the virtue of transdecental science' - I think it was Chapter 9. Hope this helps.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (633)
91.08%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.92%

Watched Threads