The Student Room Group

Turning down Warwick for CASS -- Investment Banking?

Is it dumb that I'm turning down a target for a semi-target uni for IB?

I want to stay in London and the course seems quite hard at Warwick so I want to go CASS. Would I severely be limited for opportunities, even though I would get the same A level grades as a Warwick student?
yes, pretty dumb

but true say, i'm with you on the london point.. leaving is long, gotta stay with the mandem sometimes
Which course at Warwick vs Cass? Cass is really good for masters, for undergrad you will have to work a bit more to get in but by no means you would be severely limited. Again the work you might have to put in at Warwick might be for your course where as at Cass it will be for your applications. For your course getting a 2:1 is usually not too hard, where as getting into a top BB is hard for everyone.
Anyway go where you would feel best, as if you don't feel good you wont do well anyway.
Feel free to PM.
Original post by bshjdbcheb
Is it dumb that I'm turning down a target for a semi-target uni for IB?

I want to stay in London and the course seems quite hard at Warwick so I want to go CASS. Would I severely be limited for opportunities, even though I would get the same A level grades as a Warwick student?

It's not dumb if you're doing it for legitimate reasons.. Warwick isn't for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending