Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it dumb that I'm turning down a target for a semi-target uni for IB?

I want to stay in London and the course seems quite hard at Warwick so I want to go CASS. Would I severely be limited for opportunities, even though I would get the same A level grades as a Warwick student?

ReputationRep:
    yes, pretty dumb

but true say, i'm with you on the london point.. leaving is long, gotta stay with the mandem sometimes

ReputationRep:
    Which course at Warwick vs Cass? Cass is really good for masters, for undergrad you will have to work a bit more to get in but by no means you would be severely limited. Again the work you might have to put in at Warwick might be for your course where as at Cass it will be for your applications. For your course getting a 2:1 is usually not too hard, where as getting into a top BB is hard for everyone.
    Anyway go where you would feel best, as if you don't feel good you wont do well anyway.
    Feel free to PM.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by bshjdbcheb)
    Is it dumb that I'm turning down a target for a semi-target uni for IB?

I want to stay in London and the course seems quite hard at Warwick so I want to go CASS. Would I severely be limited for opportunities, even though I would get the same A level grades as a Warwick student?
    It's not dumb if you're doing it for legitimate reasons.. Warwick isn't for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.