Turn on thread page Beta

Is school really the best days of your life? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think that school was the best days of your life?
    Yes
    7.14%
    Depends
    21.43%
    No
    71.43%
    Dont know
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Is school really the best days of your life? My school has been driving me insane the past few months and I hate it. There is no way I can move school sadly.

I loved school but towards the end I got a bit tired of it. School is fun because you go through those awkward phases and it's funny to look back on those first house parties and weird interactions with the opposite sex. But uni is what I'll miss the most. I wouldn't really want to go back to school but I'd easily spend another 3 years at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, no.

ReputationRep:
    hell no still in school and feels like hell

ReputationRep:
    i mean everyone has good and bad days at secondary, when it was good, it was really good and when it was bad... oh boy!!, if there one thing i don't miss, its the drama, not one bit, but on occasion i do miss the jokes though
    (Ps. from the perspective of an A levels student, i moved school for sixth form)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    To quote Will from The Inbetweeners:

"They say your school days are the best days of your life. The only way that would be true for me would be if I went straight from school to prison and stayed there forever until I died.”

ReputationRep:
    Would much rather be in college already. IMO i can only see this being the case for the popular ones.

ReputationRep:
    I’m starting to think they could’ve been had I played my cards right.. I had everything there to make them the best days but I stupidily chose otherwise.

I highly doubt I’ll ever be in a state of mind thats so adventurous and carefree again.. ill have to wait until retirement and hope I still have some energy in me, but I’m looking forward to university and what comes next. Its all about what you make of things. I’d hate to be in a position where i thought things wont get better than school though, that must suck but be kind of cool to have such amazing memories but know it’ll be tough to top them.

Certainly were for me, and I really miss my school days! I'm in my final year at uni now and it's really not been the amazing experience I thought it would and could've been. I made lots of great friends at school, who I talk to regularly now; so much more than anyone I've ever met at uni. I've had virtually no chance of a decent social life at uni because I've struggled to make friends here

ReputationRep:
    No but now its basically the bane of my life
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    School was fine up until sixth form where I became quite ill and messed up my A Levels. Children are told school is the best days of their life but that comes with bullying, immense pressure from exams, peer pressure, going through puberty etc etc, it's hardly a picnic. I'd say uni has been the best so far.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.