Turn on thread page Beta

My friends new boyfriend is so cute watch

• Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Troll imo

Alternatively tell her and see how that works out, then learn from the experience.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine being this much of a jezzy..

ReputationRep:
    I've been in a similar situation; unfortunately, I kept it secret for a while, then confessed. this caused major arguments and splits in my friendship groups... I think you should try and dilute the situation by telling your friend how you feel and explaining how you can't help it and you're trying not to.
    Alternatively STAY AWAY and wait till the feelings die down, try seeking attention elsewhere towards male company, you may find someone you like much more!!!

ReputationRep:
    Worst friend award goes to you👏🏽

(Original post by skaurax)
    I've been in a similar situation; unfortunately, I kept it secret for a while, then confessed. this caused major arguments and splits in my friendship groups... I think you should try and dilute the situation by telling your friend how you feel and explaining how you can't help it and you're trying not to.
    Alternatively STAY AWAY and wait till the feelings die down, try seeking attention elsewhere towards male company, you may find someone you like much more!!!
    yeh my plan is too stay away from the group for a while

(Original post by Jheinexx)
    Worst friend award goes to you👏🏽
    thanks hun x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So my friend (all of us are 17 here) has recently got a new bf and i am definitely happy for her but...

he's unbelievably attractive and cute , i met him the other day and i could not take my eyes of him , he literally the most good looking boy I've ever seen , this is obviously a problem because he's with my friend now and they're definitely happy together , but i can't stop thinking/talking about him with other friends

I think i might confess my feelings for him because i literally can't stop thinking about him , but this might upset my friend whose with him , what should i do here
    will u go out with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    catch stds not feelings
    will u go out with me

ReputationRep:
    Don’t do it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by amyg36819)
    Don’t do it
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rollin12)
    will u go out with me
    lmao u have to buy me a subway first

Don't do it bish

ReputationRep:
    and if they don't break up
    well u just gotta suck it up and find someone else you'll lose interest in time

ReputationRep:
    hmm maybe l should cool of a little , i think i'm gonna stay away from the friendship group because he's always there so i'll give myself a break from them
    Sounds good

ReputationRep:
    You honestly sound like you’re 12. You’ve got to start acting your age.

ReputationRep:
    What does he look like?

ReputationRep:
    WTF DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS this Maybe talk to someone rlse about this

ReputationRep:
    That's snaky behaviour. You let your friend down the moment you started talking to him behind her back. You're only 17, do you really think that this guy is worth your friendship? There's a lot of crap people out there and you should be lucky to have a friend that isn't like that because they're rare. I have a feeling you're gonna confess your feelings to this guy no matter what anyone says on here, but don't be surprised when karma comes back to bite you on the ass.

ReputationRep:
    Listen pal,
    the only advice I could possibly offer you is to sleep with him behind your friend's back, what she doesn't know ca't hurt her. (Personal Confession) I did this with my friends mum for over a year HAHA
    Sir. TooJender Vagine-Willie

ReputationRep:
    it's not my fault i'm in love with him
    in LOVE?! you stated in the OP that you met him the other day. LOL.
    Leave him alone. You are quite frankly a sh*tty friend if you decide to tell your FREINDS boyfriend how you think you feel..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.