Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What were the past exam questions for AQA english literature for Macbeth,
    An Inspector calls and the power and conflict poems?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by internet monster)
    What were the past exam questions for AQA english literature for Macbeth,
    An Inspector calls and the power and conflict poems?
    Have you checked the AQA website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Have you checked the AQA website?
    I don't know where to search for it. I try searching for the past papers but it only comes up to 2016.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't know where to search for it. I try searching for the past papers but it only comes up to 2016.
    You won't find 2017 papers. They'll be on the secure section of exam boards so teachers can use them as mocks.

ReputationRep:
    You won't find 2017 papers. They'll be on the secure section of exam boards so teachers can use them as mocks.
    I understand. But do you know what questions came up in 2017 for each of them
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I understand. But do you know what questions came up in 2017 for each of them
    No. I sat GCSE English Lit in 2015

Why do you need to know them anyway? Do you have mocks coming up and are you trying to see what's going to come up? I strongly advise against doing that.

ReputationRep:

Why do you need to know them anyway? Do you have mocks coming up and are you trying to see what's going to come up? I strongly advise against doing that.
    Cheating is the last thing i want to do. For the real exams in May I want to predict what would come up. So anything that came up last year would most probably wouldn't come up this year for example.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Cheating is the last thing i want to do. For the real exams in May I want to predict what would come up. So anything that came up last year would most probably wouldn't come up this year for example.
    The 2017 papers will be released before the actual 2018 exam. Don't worry.

You will be able to find out soon, and chances are, your teachers will give you the 2017 paper alongside a pack of other past papers for you to revise from anyway.

ReputationRep:

I agree; it's for the betterment of your own grades, that you don't cheat on mocks. Teachers will be able to help you more between now and the real exams, whereas cheating won't reflect your true working-at grade, therefore you may not receive the full support from teachers

I took my took the new GCSE's last year, but I can't really remember the questions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 28, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.