Turn on thread page Beta

I made my RE teacher lose his job because he was racist...does this go on record?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Like has been said above. If a student makes a complaint about a teacher, the teacher is not sacked in the same day. These things are investigated and disciplinary hearings are held. All of this won’t happen on one day. I’m calling bull crap on OP.

(Original post by Andrew97)
    Like has been said above. If a student makes a complaint about a teacher, the teacher is not sacked in the same day. These things are investigated and disciplinary hearings are held. All of this won’t happen on one day. I’m calling bull crap on OP.
    errr,, listen firstly he didn't get sacked on the day and secondly i was one of the ongoing students who was repeatedly complaining about him u know and then i was the last person who eventually the head sacked. Listen to this, if he was a genuinely nice guy 1) I would have let it slip and 2) If i didn't and i went to tell my form tutor she would not have told the head however because she was sick and tired of the complaints about him she went and told the Head!!!

ReputationRep:
    Muslim isn't a race......................

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Was just testing your knowledge my friend, you anwsered well. Can I ask if you are knowledge in the field of intra-faith dialogue? (Schools of thoughts)
    i am going to be honest, i answered what i ahve been taught and i have never gone to a Madrasa or anything like that. Sorry if i let you down and also how did i answer well. Doesn't everybody think the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i am going to be honest, i answered what i ahve been taught and i have never gone to a Madrasa or anything like that. Sorry if i let you down and also how did i answer well. Doesn't everybody think the same?
    Madrasa is school in Arabic, and you clearly go to school. If you're gonna use Arabic use it RIGHT.

Dude seriously you got a a teacher fired because he got his facts about islam wrong, i hope you're happy with yourself because me personally i would feel horrible if i got a teacher fired from their job for mistaking the facts , get some empathy kid

ReputationRep:
    The quality of trolls on this site is shockingly and embarrassingly low. TSR, do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you literally got your teacher sacked over a detention. 😂 Sounds like the cause of the detention was the 'backchatting' which he, being a teacher, obviously didn't like. Nothing particularly stood out to me as being racist lol...just seems like you got pissed off at him for giving you a detention after a very heated discussion; thereby making you very annoyed, angry, *pissed* which may have potentially, perhaps led you to misinterpret the whole situation as racism? Cos I didn't spot any racist remarks tbh...just a difference in views/opinions. But hey ho, good on you! 😁 Btw, is your school located in East London, and does your teacher go by the name of Mr Smith? Just curious...cos an RE teacher at our establishment has gone AWOL. 😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2018
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.