The Student Room Group

Architecture at university of Kent

Need help ASAP ! Ive got another for architecture at Kent and it’s AAB I’m predicted ABB and I boubt I’ll even get that. Realistically I’ll be getting somthing along the lines of ABC, has anyone got in with grades like this or is there no point in putting it down has my first choice ?
Reply 1
Original post by Jbrodsky
Need help ASAP ! Ive got another for architecture at Kent and it’s AAB I’m predicted ABB and I boubt I’ll even get that. Realistically I’ll be getting somthing along the lines of ABC, has anyone got in with grades like this or is there no point in putting it down has my first choice ?

hey! I haven't applied to Kent but I was thinking of applying since it's a very good uni for architecture, because of this, Kent is very competitive for the course so I doubt they will let you in anyways, however, they can still offer you a place if you don't meet your offer if they loved your portfolio and statement and they have some places left. If you feel like you won't meet your offer, I wouldn't firm it unless you really really love it. where else have you applied and what are your offers?
Reply 2
Original post by yag123
hey! I haven't applied to Kent but I was thinking of applying since it's a very good uni for architecture, because of this, Kent is very competitive for the course so I doubt they will let you in anyways, however, they can still offer you a place if you don't meet your offer if they loved your portfolio and statement and they have some places left. If you feel like you won't meet your offer, I wouldn't firm it unless you really really love it. where else have you applied and what are your offers?

I’ve applied for Liverpool John Moores, Oxford Brookes and bournmouth Arts also Nottingham Trent but really disliked the corse, everywhere is completely different which makes it so hard to choose but my top two are defo Kent or Liverpool John Moores, what about you ?
Reply 3
Original post by Jbrodsky
I’ve applied for Liverpool John Moores, Oxford Brookes and bournmouth Arts also Nottingham Trent but really disliked the corse, everywhere is completely different which makes it so hard to choose but my top two are defo Kent or Liverpool John Moores, what about you ?

Oh, I see, did you get offers from all of your choices? I also applied for architecture, I applied to UCL, Newcastle, reading, the cass and Portsmouth :smile: what are your predicted grades btw? If you don't mind me asking.
Reply 4
Original post by yag123
Oh, I see, did you get offers from all of your choices? I also applied for architecture, I applied to UCL, Newcastle, reading, the cass and Portsmouth :smile: what are your predicted grades btw? If you don't mind me asking.

Cool, my predicted grades are ABB but I don’t feel it’s realistic 😂 and yeah I’ve got offers from them all, mainly for ABB but Kent is AAB
Reply 5
gonna be 100% honest.. VERY unlikely youll get in. i got ABB last year and they didnt want me. Kent is good but other unis lower down are actually to the same standard to. Reading and UWE have GREAT facilities and teaching techniques, please dont let the Complete uni guide fool you, a arts degree is subjective as hell
Reply 6
Original post by hybriixx
gonna be 100% honest.. VERY unlikely youll get in. i got ABB last year and they didnt want me. Kent is good but other unis lower down are actually to the same standard to. Reading and UWE have GREAT facilities and teaching techniques, please dont let the Complete uni guide fool you, a arts degree is subjective as hell

where are you now? :smile:
Reply 7
UCA, Smallish uni, not very known

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending