Turn on thread page Beta

The moon to get 4G mobile network watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    How long can it be before we get PPI calls from the moon?
    At least ET will get decent reception.

Maybe the sequel will have him skyping Elliott?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    At least ET will get decent reception.

Maybe the sequel will have him skyping Elliott?
    The Clangers will have their Playtime Planet 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    You do know the BBC are just reporting what someone else is doing / attempting to do, don't you?
    That it's not the BBC themselves who are planning on doing it?

You have actually, you know, read the article?

In the same way that they reported on the guy who was going to use a rocket to prove flat earth theory.

It's... It's almost as if you didn't even bother reading it and just used any old thread related to space to push out your own belief system and berate people. It's almost as if you don't want to debate...

It's almost like you're trolling....

:troll:
    People I know don't go to the BBC for news, they have a look now and then to see what they're up to. I don't think people trust the BBC for truth.

And people do not believe in the spinning ball earth theory, hence why there are so many threads that talk about flat earth. The last one, the OP said 'the earth is flat change my mind and nobody could change his mind'. He was telling you the earth is flat. Why couldn't anyone change his mind who wasn't in agreement with him? Because he had the truth, God created the world exactly as described in Genesis 1 and so He should know how He created it should He not? Were you there when He laid the foundations drewski?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummond)
    People I know don't go to the BBC for news, they have a look now and then to see what they're up to. I don't think people trust the BBC for truth.
    So what did you think of the following BBC reported story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technol...-earth-is-flat

You didn't answer the question: the BBC are reporting what someone else is planning, do you believe that the BBC are inaccurate in this?

And before you have a pop about labelling him 'mad' - he calls himself that.

ReputationRep:

And people do not believe in the spinning ball earth theory, hence why there are so many threads that talk about flat earth. The last one, the OP said 'the earth is flat change my mind and nobody could change his mind'. He was telling you the earth is flat. Why couldn't anyone change his mind who wasn't in agreement with him? Because he had the truth, God created the world exactly as described in Genesis 1 and so He should know how He created it should He not? Were you there when He laid the foundations drewski?
    Oh, and

ReputationRep:
    So what did you think of the following BBC reported story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technol...-earth-is-flat

You didn't answer the question: the BBC are reporting what someone else is planning, do you believe that the BBC are inaccurate in this?

And before you have a pop about labelling him 'mad' - he calls himself that.
    Drewski you're on here all the time spouting your spinning ball earth theory. Believers in God don't do wacky crackpot theories because they have the truth already.

ReputationRep:
    Drewski you're on here all the time spouting your spinning ball earth theory. Believers in God don't do wacky crackpot theories because they have the truth already.
    I'm asking you a simple question and you're evading it. Repeatedly.
    Why?

I haven't espoused my beliefs once in this thread. You're the one coming here proselytising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDOZ)
    It's sort of like: "We have a load of money, what should we do? Feed the hungry?" "No, lets put a 4G camera that sends signals to the Earth on the moon."
    I haven't read the article but if your statement bears truth then I agree. Even if they do want to be selfish and do something for their business, why not improve the current 4G provisions for their customers? Even if it is in areas that have very little people - its going to be more people than the moon right? I have had 4G for ages but it could still be a lot faster and connect quicker at times.

ReputationRep:
    I'm asking you a simple question and you're evading it. Repeatedly.
    Why?

I haven't espoused my beliefs once in this thread. You're the one coming here proselytising.

Listen, I've see you in other thread saying that the earth is some sort of spinning ball, do you deny saying that?
    To answer your question I don't believe anything the BBC says.

Why did the BBC say building 7 was brought down twenty minutes before it was? That tells you everything you need to know about the BBC.

ReputationRep:
    To answer your question I don't believe anything the BBC says.
    Even when they're reporting on a guy who agrees with you?

ReputationRep:
    Even when they're reporting on a guy who agrees with you?

He doesn't agree with me, he is blatantly a plant.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe getting 3G and 4G everywhere in the UK would be a better thing to do instead of putting 4G on the moon.... where no one will be using it

There are some areas in the UK that struggle to get even 3G so those areas should be worked on first

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't agree with me, he is blatantly a plant.
    Because he has a different mindset?

And you're dismissing him because of this?

Not very Christian of you, is it...?

ReputationRep:
    Because he has a different mindset?

And you're dismissing him because of this?

Not very Christian of you, is it...?
    I did not read the article Drewski, only the headline, as I said, I don't trust the BBC.

ReputationRep:
    I did not read the article Drewski, only the headline, as I said, I don't trust the BBC.
    Yes, that's definitely the way to challenge yourself and be sure your beliefs are the right ones; by ignoring that any others exist.

You're not a believer.

You're not a man of faith.

ReputationRep:
    And yet there are still parts of my bus route that don't even have 3G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    One day it will feed the hungry. Astronauts will be able to order from Just Eat using the 4G.
    From the moon
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.