Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hahaha, who even are you, I'm not taking advice from someone who is deluded, those jobs already are being taken over, and I already am considering pre access then access at level 3 in animal management so stfu. Also if I want to be a dog trainer for the rest of my life I will be d**khead
    You pricks can't even read

(Original post by Lily048)
    Fair enough but you just said you wanted a decent career, eventually a low paid job will not serve you well as a ‘decent career’ - of course make sure you’re happy but at least broaden your mind just an inch to experience other areas of work first before you go saying they’re rubbish and not for you...
    Are you really that thick? I HAVE ANXIETY YOU DUMBASS, MCDONALD'S WILL MAKE THAT WORSE

ReputationRep:
    You’re literally the most negative person I’ve ever seen on TSR - someone gives you advice and you bite back like a spoilt kid, grow up and see how far your ignorance takes you, you even said yourself that you had no qualifications yet you seem to know an awful lot about these “robots” lol, wait till you’re out in the real world kid, stop getting so triggered 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

You’re literally the most negative person I’ve ever seen on TSR - someone gives you advice and you bite back like a spoilt kid, grow up and see how far your ignorance takes you, you even said yourself that you had no qualifications yet you seem to know an awful lot about these “robots” lol, wait till you’re out in the real world kid, stop getting so triggered 😂
    Stupid people like you make me want to kill myself

ReputationRep:
    See - just grow the hell up and stop making petty threats over chat rooms, Jesus Christ..

You are unbelievably stupid, it's shocking

See - just grow the hell up and stop making petty threats over chat rooms, Jesus Christ..
    Don't give stupid and false advice then

You don't need qualifications to know about robots you dumb prick.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know if you’ve never tried it? Stop being so negative, it’ll get you absolutely no where in life! I have had anxiety since the age of 17 - currently in my final year of university doing an honours degree, people have mastered tons of things with mental health issues, why are you any different? Get help or don’t ask for it!

ReputationRep:
    You’re probably the same person who thinks drinking tap water is the way the government keeps tabs on you 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Yep. So stupid, doing my degree and offering advice that has been given to countless other teens in your position, but no, you go ***** about it ☺️

How do you know if you’ve never tried it? Stop being so negative, it’ll get you absolutely no where in life! I have had anxiety since the age of 17 - currently in my final year of university doing an honours degree, people have mastered tons of things with mental health issues, why are you any different? Get help or don’t ask for it!
    Are you serious? I wish I could f**king get a degree but I failed GCSEs due to severe anxiety and depression which is something you DO NOT have because if you did you would NOT be judging me for not having qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    False? Where was it false? I didn’t just pluck random advice out of no where, look it up for yourself if you’re so quick to correct others..

You’re probably the same person who thinks drinking tap water is the way the government keeps tabs on you 😂😂
    No I don't you nasty little prick

ReputationRep:
    I do have thank you very much. Stop being so judgemental. I haven’t judged you once, I offered you advice and you hit back with swearing and ‘shouting’ that you couldn’t do any of it because of this that and the other. The reason you’re in this position is because you keep saying you CANT, open your eyes, look around you and see that you actually CAN like anyone else.

False? Where was it false? I didn’t just pluck random advice out of no where, look it up for yourself if you’re so quick to correct others..
    You and that other vile little bully are saying I will only ever get low paying crappy jobs like working in McDonald's.

ReputationRep:
    See - swearing and being petty gets you no where in life. Start by seeing to that.

I do have thank you very much. Stop being so judgemental. I haven’t judged you once, I offered you advice and you hit back with swearing and ‘shouting’ that you couldn’t do any of it because of this that and the other. The reason you’re in this position is because you keep saying you CANT, open your eyes, look around you and see that you actually CAN like anyone else.
    Please explain how I can do anything without GCSEs, like you said I'll never get a decent job, decent paid job or work with animals.

ReputationRep:
    it’s not crap to work in those places! That’s completely judgemental to even think that, they weren’t even bullying you fgs, they gave suggestions you didn’t like so you bit back like you’ve been doing with me, if you hate advice so much why ask for it?

ReputationRep:
    Retake. People do it all the time. Find a part time job (yes like McDonald’s or other REPUTABLE brands) and start adding to your CV. Talk to colleges taking on students at low entry levels - see what they recommend you do to boost your grades and CV. Volunteer, anywhere, try and get DBS certified, there is tons of things you can do if you stop saying no to things and actually try!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.