Turn on thread page Beta

How long will it take to drop from 19 stone 5 to 14 stone? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position as you, I'm 89 Kilos/14 stones at the moment and I'm 5ft 3 (I'm overweight and you can tell because I'm short)- I just hate that society has made me feel like I'm 'curvy' - sorry but it's just fat and I'm in a unhealthy state right now - nothing attractive about that.

I need to reach 9 stones but it's requires a lot of mental strength, I'm my biggest let down instead of supporting myself.

I know what I have to do but my lifestyle requires for me to be energetic and alert at all times so I tend to snack on the bad stuff for glucose to reach my bloodstream faster.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been using MyFitnessPal since the start of the new year and so far have lost 1st 4lbs by just limiting myself to what I eat because you log every food you eat and you have a daily target of calories to try and stick to then you can lose weight without doing any exercise outside of normal day to day jobs (I don’t). Mine is set to lose about 1lb per week. You may find it hard to keep going at first but after those first 10-15 days you’ll find it becomes second nature and it doesn’t matter. I quite often have about 4-500kcals left at the end of a day so if you have days where you want to treat yourself then you can, I haven’t even changed what I eat whilst on this I still eat the same food I was eating before just not as much which is why it helps you to lose weight and hopefully keep it off, my goal was to lose 2stone by the time I go to university in September, if I keep going at the current rate I don’t think it’ll be too hard to achieve.

Good luck with your journey

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.