What communities are you a part of?

Watch
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
It's University Mental Health Day today and the theme is commUNIty.

Communities are groups of people that share something in common. This could be something like where they live, a characteristic, an interest, a religion, and things like that.

We're all part of our local communities, and you may also be part of the student community, or the community here on TSR.

What communities are you a part of?

Want to talk more about University Mental Health Day? Check it out here >>>
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I guess I'm part of various communities, to different extents:

- Church community. I rarely attend church (on mental health grounds) and so feel quite disconnected from it, but I'd hope my parish would still count me as part of the community

- Uni community. I'm fairly well known in my uni department and though it's not without its problems, this is the uni that I've been happiest at

- Sri Lankan community in London. Again this is not a group I'm particularly well-integrated into and it's not like every Sri Lankan in London knows every other Sri Lankan. But still

- I'm also part of a community with the group I volunteer with. Had to sadly withdraw from volunteering with them in November on health grounds, but hoping to get back into it at some point

Those are the main ones I can think of. There are probably more though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (40)
8.06%
Confident (65)
13.1%
Indifferent (72)
14.52%
Unsure (124)
25%
Worried (195)
39.31%

Watched Threads