Turn on thread page Beta

At what age on you think someone is too old to go out and have fun in the snow? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was talking to my friends earlier and just like most other people in our year and school we are going to the hill down the road with our sleighs and **** 😂 a few of the people though reckon that it’s childish. Opinions please 😂

ReputationRep:
    No age as long as you like doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing childish about it. Its freaking snow. I will go out and play in the snow in my 70s if I can.

ReputationRep:
    I was over it by the time I was about 10, but then I'm dead inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheisun1998)
    Nothing childish about it. Its freaking snow. I will go out and play in the snow in my 70s if I can.
    Exactly how I feel 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    That’s sad lol

ReputationRep:
    Such an age does not exist

ReputationRep:
    NEVER.
    But you said "in your year" meaning you're at school so like a child still. Have at it. I just took my gf snow tubing during Valentines week anyway, didnt ever think "we look immature". Families with adults were there, and other couples.

ReputationRep:
    Never too old, I'm 18 approaching 19 and Ive got plans tomorrow that if the snow is still there Im gonna hang out with a friend and build a snowman. Might as well make the most of it whilst it is here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    NEVER.
    But you said "in your year" meaning you're at school so like a child still. Have at it. I just took my gf snow tubing during Valentines week anyway, didnt ever think "we look immature". Families with adults were there, and other couples.
    I’m in sixth form and I’m 17 so yeah fairly young so it’s annoying when people ***** about it in school 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight22)
    Never too old, I'm 18 approaching 19 and Ive got plans tomorrow that if the snow is still there Im gonna hang out with a friend and build a snowman. Might as well make the most of it whilst it is here
    You can do a better job now you’re older that’s the best thing 😂. The ones my mother used to make were rubbish (no offence to her lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    throw a snowball at one of your co-workers, see what happens, you'll feel alive again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meg846)
    You can do a better job now you’re older that’s the best thing 😂. The ones my mother used to make were rubbish (no offence to her lol)
    my snowmen have sloowwwly been getting better, but they're never as round as I want them to be. they end up kinda oblongish

ReputationRep:
    throw a snowball at one of your co-workers, see what happens, you'll feel alive again
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    The first summer I got pubes. So 17.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    The first summer I got pubes. So 17.
    late bloomer

ReputationRep:
    late bloomer
    But when I started to grow, well ... it didn't stop in a hurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    But when I started to grow, well ... it didn't stop in a hurry
    Gandalf pubes. Are your pubes so long now that you braid them?

ReputationRep:
    Gandalf pubes. Are your pubes so long now that you braid them?
    They're so long that when times get tough, I can bury my head in them and avoid the vicissitudes of life. They call me Ostrich Pubes in my home town.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.