Turn on thread page Beta

Ok so I am 16 approaching 17 and I've always wondered what girls like like sexually. As I am a virgin and talking to a girl where things will most likely progress further I am wondering what do girls actually look for when having sex for the first time? My penis is 7.5 inches erect which is OK for someone my age, And I know they normally say 'it's not how big it is it's how you use it' but when you're a virgin most likely the sex won't be fantastic and it's all about learning how to do it.

I don't mind that but I also have phimosis which is where my foreskin won't retract and mine doesn't retract at all as I can't even see the tip. It's not painful when masturbating or anything like that but I am not sure if a girl would be put off by that, I also have quite a veiny penis where it's obvious that there are veins and also not sure if that would put off anyone.

Thanks for any advice
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Different people like different things, shock, and the only way to know is to ask them what they would like to do or try.

See your GP about the phimosis before you start wondering about the rest.

"My penis is 7.5 inches erect which is OK for someone my age"

You sir, are wrong.

The average erect penis size is roughly 5.2 inches, which means you're well above average. But as you've confirmed yourself, it is not about size, but how you use the weapon of mass destruction of which you own. Nobody's first time is going to be great, so allow it to happen.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    "My penis is 7.5 inches erect which is OK for someone my age"

You sir, are wrong.

The average erect penis size is roughly 5.2 inches, which means you're well above average. But as you've confirmed yourself, it is not about size, but how you use the weapon of mass destruction of which you own. Nobody's first time is going to be great, so allow it to happen.
    Thanks, and I completely agree and as when I do have my first time I can guarantee myself that I won't be perfect or even great so I don't have to dwell over my performance and just know it's early days.

ReputationRep:
    Viz Top Tip:
    First time you make love with a girl, make love like a lesbian.

Forget about your penis until you have fully satisfied her.
    Once you've done that, she won't give a BMW E36 M3 about the veins, the hood nor the over-sized length of your penis. And neither should you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    how you use the weapon of mass destruction of which you own
    Anyone who calls their penis 'a weapon of mass destruction' shouldn't be let anywhere near anyone else's genitals...

(Original post by unprinted)
    Anyone who calls their penis 'a weapon of mass destruction' shouldn't be let anywhere near anyone else's genitals...
    Too late

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.