Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling nostalgic, ever miss your childhood? watch

ReputationRep:
    I started to revisit some of the pivotal things that created the memorable experiences I had during my childhood. Things like Icarly, Victorious, Kim Possible, the general lack of strees etc. If you ever miss your childhood, what makes you miss It and what were the best things about It?

ReputationRep:
    I miss some of the people from my childhood. Family and mates that have since died, mainly. Maybe some of the cartoons and comics. They could be naughtier then than they can now, ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    I miss some of the people from my childhood. Family and mates that have since died, mainly.
    Sorry about that dude. I hope things got/get better over time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Paranoid_Glitch)
    I started to revisit some of the pivotal things that created the memorable experiences I had during my childhood. Things like Icarly, Victorious, Kim Possible, the general lack of strees etc. If you ever miss your childhood, what makes you miss It and what were the best things about It?
    I never had cable/satellite TV when I was a child, so I've never watched the shows you've mentioned. The most amount of fun I had with the TV was playing around with Ceefax and listening to those bangin' tunes on the travel page.

Spoiler:
    Show

Looking back, I would definitely be less cold towards certain people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoid_Glitch)
    Sorry about that dude. I hope things got/get better over time.
    Oh I'm not being morbid or macabre, it's just an unfortunate fact of life as you get older.

Sentiment appreciated, though.

ReputationRep:
    I miss my family members and pets who have passed on since then but that’s it. I much prefer being an adult as my life is much less stressful and more enjoyable now.

ReputationRep:
    - friendships were much simpler, now that we lost our innocence its more complicated
    - homework didn’t take more than 20-30 minutes of my time
    - waking up saturday mornings to watch CITV
    - family members who passed away now
    - less responsibilities
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.