Turn on thread page Beta

Travis Alexander murder watch

ReputationRep:
    My mam was watching a documentary about it the other night but I was to scared to watch it.. what happened and are the photos really that bad?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brad_j_1997)
    My mam was watching a documentary about it the other night but I was to scared to watch it.. what happened and are the photos really that bad?
    basically he was murdered by his ex girlfriend, Jodi Arias, in his bathroom/hallway. I mean, it was quite gruesome; she slit his throat, stabbed him multiple times and also shot him. The only "disturbing" photos are the bloody ones from the crime scene and his post mortem body - so if you're squeamish with that stuff I'd probably avoid it. The case itself, however, is SO interesting and Jodi Arias is quite a character. If you don't wanna see anything scary then maybe read about it, but as far as I know, most documentaries censor quite a bit in terms of images.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humbert-humbert)
    basically he was murdered by his ex girlfriend, Jodi Arias, in his bathroom/hallway. I mean, it was quite gruesome; she slit his throat, stabbed him multiple times and also shot him. The only "disturbing" photos are the bloody ones from the crime scene and his post mortem body - so if you're squeamish with that stuff I'd probably avoid it. The case itself, however, is SO interesting and Jodi Arias is quite a character. If you don't wanna see anything scary then maybe read about it, but as far as I know, most documentaries censor quite a bit in terms of images.
    OH ALSO there are some photos of Travis that Jodi Arias took of him in the shower moments before his murder. They're not scary but they're quite chilling to look at knowing what happened straight after ygmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thank you for replying... how bad are the photos? My friend showed me one of his ‘’face’’ after death but I dunno if it was fake or not and it really creeped me out

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thank you for replying... how bad are the photos? My friend showed me one of his ‘’face’’ after death but I dunno if it was fake or not and it really creeped me out
    yep there is a picture of his face, and I think I know the one you're talking about. I was sooo freaked out by it at first, but it mainly looks like that because his body had started to decompose. Tbh those pics are mainly on the internet, most documentaries don't use them because of how graphic they are !!

ReputationRep:
    yep there is a picture of his face, and I think I know the one you're talking about. I was sooo freaked out by it at first, but it mainly looks like that because his body had started to decompose. Tbh those pics are mainly on the internet, most documentaries don't use them because of how graphic they are !!
    Yeah I just didn’t think that would be aloud on the internet a lot of my friends thought it was fake and that it didn’t look anything like him... when did you see it? Yeah I seen a picture of his hands and even that creeped me out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just didn’t think that would be aloud on the internet a lot of my friends thought it was fake and that it didn’t look anything like him... when did you see it? Yeah I seen a picture of his hands and even that creeped me out
    nahhh it looks fake but they're real - a lot of dead bodies don't look real/like the person at all, but that's because when they found the body, it had already been lying there for a while and so it had decomposed. Also yeah they are on the internet because they're the photos which were taken at the crime scene used forensic evidence/in court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No1 PIMP)
    You girls are becoming more and more nutcases!

Imagine if I cheated on my girl, she might do the same thing to me.:ninja:
    yeah she was crazyyy, before the murder she used to stalk him a lot/break into his house as well. we're not all like that don't worry ahaha

ReputationRep:
    nahhh it looks fake but they're real - a lot of dead bodies don't look real/like the person at all, but that's because when they found the body, it had already been lying there for a while and so it had decomposed. Also yeah they are on the internet because they're the photos which were taken at the crime scene used forensic evidence/in court
    Yeah just a horrible thing to see really

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.