Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m wondering how far collegiate campus is from the city campus? Is it within walking distance? Also, does it have a library/study spaces and food outlets etc?

Thank you
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by abbi298)
    I’m wondering how far collegiate campus is from the city campus? Is it within walking distance? Also, does it have a library/study spaces and food outlets etc?

Thank you
    20-25 mins walk from City Campus.
    Lot of student accomm is 10-15 mins.

http://www4.shu.ac.uk/_assets/pdf/Se...iateCampus.pdf

Yes to Library.
    Yes to food although its also surrounded by loads of shops and takeaways as well.

https://www.shu.ac.uk/about-us/our-s...-eat-on-campus
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by abbi298)

Thank you
    Hi abbi298

Yes it is! It is 20-25 mins walking distance, but people tend to get the bus to Collegiate as it is 10 minute journey. Plus with your student card it is only £1 to travel around the city centre.

Also down the road of Collegiate Campus is Ecclesall Road where there cafes, food places etc.

If you want to know more about the student life SHUGURU annablagg hallamstudents can answer more!

Reanne

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2018

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 28 Oct '18
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.