Turn on thread page Beta

Who do you think will get promoted to the Premier League? watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I did a relegation thread before but who will be going up from the Championship, Wolves look like they may have got one spot but there is Cardiff, fast improving Fulham, a certain big team in Birmingham and a bunch of other teams in the mix. So who do you think will be in the Premier League?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Wolves , Fulham and Birmingham.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by abhinair3004)
    I'd say Wolves , Fulham and Birmingham.
    Birmingham from League one next season? :p:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wolves are obviously up and they'll spend big when they are there.

I think Villa will have enough to get 2nd place. They're on a good run of form and now have the squad depth to see them over the line.

Play offs are a complete lottery. Impossible to even call who'll be in them right now, never mind the winner. I'm just glad that whoever wins, we're likely to get 3 new teams promoted. Makes a chance from Hull & QPR yo-yoing every season.

ReputationRep:
    Not Cardiff

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.