Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any experience with the Willis Towers Watson application process? I have passed the first couple of stages and was invited to submit a video interview, which I did about 2 weeks ago, but have heard nothing back since.

Following the submission of the video interview, I received an automated email with said that "We will contact you as soon as possible with the outcome. Depending on when you have applied this may take up to 6 weeks."

However, I also know that assessment centers are being run around about now. So should I assume that I have been unsuccessful in this application? I can't imagine that I would be invited to an assessment center now, since this would give such little warning?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by David Williamson)
    Does anyone have any experience with the Willis Towers Watson application process? I have passed the first couple of stages and was invited to submit a video interview, which I did about 2 weeks ago, but have heard nothing back since.

Following the submission of the video interview, I received an automated email with said that "We will contact you as soon as possible with the outcome. Depending on when you have applied this may take up to 6 weeks."

However, I also know that assessment centers are being run around about now. So should I assume that I have been unsuccessful in this application? I can't imagine that I would be invited to an assessment center now, since this would give such little warning?
    If they say 6 weeks and it was two weeks ago, then wouldnt there be another potential 4 weeks before that time was up?

Is it possible they are interviewing many people and that there are a number of assessment days? Maybe you are later in the cycle. The process for top graduate jobs can take months.

It would be unusual for a reputable company not to tell its applicants whether they have been rejected or not, unless they said specifically they would not. be patient at least for another two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Williamson)

I don't know about WTW in particular, but this is normal if they said 6 weeks. The AC's are often spread on a long period of time. Furthermore, you might just be waitlisted in case someone withdraws their application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtrembob)
    I don't know about WTW in particular, but this is normal if they said 6 weeks. The AC's are often spread on a long period of time. Furthermore, you might just be waitlisted in case someone withdraws their application
    I suspect that this is the case. I did receive a response from them a couple of weeks ago saying that I had 'passed the video interview', but that they were still shortlisting for the assessment center.

Presumably, they are just keeping me on the hook with this one (as insurance...)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.