Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would love to do a maths EPQ, it is the subject I am most interested in and I hope to do it at university. I am going to apply to Cambridge, as a side note.

The main issue is that there are not a lot of options for a maths EPQ, as most essays focus on the arts subjects, and the only thing you can really build are 3D shapes. Nevertheless, I have narrowed it down, and I need a second opinion.

Options:
    1. The Four Colour Theorem
    2. Fermat's Last Theorem
    3. What is Infinity?

To be honest, I am leaning towards option 3, however I feel as if has already been done many times before. Also I really would like something to boost my application to Cambridge.

Please feel free to tell me what you think!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.