The Student Room Group

DFID Talent Programme 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
When does the programme open up again for 2019 entry ?
Reply 161
Original post by CMC11
When does the programme open up again for 2019 entry ?

Not sure if it opens yearly - last year's was a different programme and only lasted a year. Applications opened this year in January/February, and closed on 4 March.
Reply 162
Original post by vmc21
Not sure if it opens yearly - last year's was a different programme and only lasted a year. Applications opened this year in January/February, and closed on 4 March.

Ahhh, I see! So all the tests etc are only open at a specific date then?
Reply 163
Original post by CMC11
Ahhh, I see! So all the tests etc are only open at a specific date then?

There were online tests and a sift of the application forms which was all completed by beginning April with assessment centres taking place from mid-April to end June.
Hi! Would those who are joining the program be keen to join a Facebook group, just to say hi and get to know each other a tad before we all move to Whitehall or East Kilbride? I’ll be relocating quite a distance and would love to have some friendly faces to look forward to!
Original post by drunkenwaffles
Hi! Would those who are joining the program be keen to join a Facebook group, just to say hi and get to know each other a tad before we all move to Whitehall or East Kilbride? I’ll be relocating quite a distance and would love to have some friendly faces to look forward to!

Great idea!
Original post by grapes11223344
Great idea!

Wonderful! I'll make a group on facebook and hopefully others will find us :smile: I'll call it DFID Entry Talent Programme 2018 Offer Holders.

Would you mind messaging me your name or email address? FB requires I add at least one person in order to create the group. If you'd rather not I'm happy to message you my details and you can create the group :smile:
Original post by Aehendy
Absolutely!

It definitely means that you'll be on the list in case anyone's employment checks flop, or anyone drops out.

I got an offer, but it is dependent on references etc. and makes clear in the email that it is provisional at this stage.

Hi Aehendy :smile: A couple of us have started up a little fb group for those starting in October if you'd like to come say hi! You can find it by searching "DFID Entry Talent Programme 2018 Offer Holders" :smile:
Original post by username4165498
Congrats on being offered a place! Has anyone had any information yet? Been checking emails all day and nothing so far...

Hey username4165498 :smile: A couple of us have started up a little fb group for those starting in October if you'd like to come say hi! You can find it by searching "DFID Entry Talent Programme 2018 Offer Holders"

Sorry to spam the thread everyone!
Reply 169
Has anyone had tbeir feedback from the AC yet?
Reply 170
Original post by vmc21
Has anyone had tbeir feedback from the AC yet?

Nope - it’s been 10 weeks. Has anybody had a response from the DFID talent scheme email? I’ve contacted them twice once about reserve applicants and again asking when feedback would be out and I’ve not had a reply either time? Beginning to think it’s a dormant mailbox :frown:
Reply 171
Original post by Rlbee
Nope - it’s been 10 weeks. Has anybody had a response from the DFID talent scheme email? I’ve contacted them twice once about reserve applicants and again asking when feedback would be out and I’ve not had a reply either time? Beginning to think it’s a dormant mailbox :frown:

Did you just receive an email?
Reply 172
The sheet explaining feedback wasn't attached to the email. I've managed to source a copy if anyone would like it. They must've had some exceptional candidates! Well done and good luck for when you start
hiya, could you send me the feedback sheet if possible? thanks!
Reply 174
Original post by legolas97
hiya, could you send me the feedback sheet if possible? thanks!

No probs, will just send it to you in a private message.
Can I also have a copy of the feedback sheet please?
Reply 176
Original post by Sugarychoc
Can I also have a copy of the feedback sheet please?

Can you PM me your email address and I'll send it over tonight when I'm home from work.
Reply 177
Original post by legolas97
hiya, could you send me the feedback sheet if pos

Hi - little late to the party but could you also please send me the feedback sheet?
Hello! Does anyone have any information on when the applications open for 2019 Entry Programme? I can only seem to find information about it for 2018.
Original post by ShanCowie
Hello! Does anyone have any information on when the applications open for 2019 Entry Programme? I can only seem to find information about it for 2018.

They usually open at the end of January/ in February, it's been a bit different every year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending