Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, anyone heard about this accommodation (The bridge exchange) in Cardiff before? I think it’s relatively new so I can’t find reviews about it.
    Here is the link of the accommodation,
    http://bridgestreet-exchange.com

Can anyone advise about the location of this place? Is it very far away from Cardiff law school? Will you recommend this place? If not, can anyone recommend me a better accommodation preferably near the law school?

I’m an international student, so couldn’t visit Cardiff itself. And since this is a private accommodation, should I book after getting results or before?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I took to google maps and what I found Is that It's a 17-minute walk from the place to law school. There's another residence called Glendower House and I think you should look Into It. As an overseas student, I'm In a similar position to you and looking for private accommodation (though as a CS student instead of Law) and so other than the information showcased on their website and maybe YouTube I don't know much about the places. Try your luck on reddit .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.