Turn on thread page Beta

Stephen Fry has answered your questions! watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    The legend that is Stephen Fry has answered questions submitted by you guys!

Check out the video below!

Did he answer your question? Will you be taking on Stephen's advice? What are your tips for looking after your mental health?

TSR have teamed up with Sport Relief this year to get everyone #Walking4Wellness. Whether you train like The Rock or your lack of moment could give a sloth a run for their money, get involved! Grab some advice, share tips and keep motivated in the Sport Relief forum.

Want the chance to win an Amazon Echo and Fire TV and / or £100 Sainsbury's voucher? Download the Sport Relief app!

£100 Uber / Uber Eats voucher is up for grabs to! Just post in a golden tread to be in with a chance!

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by AlwaysConfused11 )
    X
    (Original post by RockGirl19 )
    X
    (Original post by FlintofBavaria )
    X
    (Original post by unknown_usr )
    X
    (Original post by Stevo F )
    X
    (Original post by ConkersDowley )
    X
    (Original post by ineedtolearnpls )
    X
    (Original post by Soroh Smith )
    X
    (Original post by KingHarold )
    X
    (Original post by MR freshman 2017 )
    X
    (Original post by Man_Like_$ )
    X
    (Original post by BuzzyB73 )
    X
    (Original post by Liverpool Hope University )
    X
    (Original post by greycorns )
    X
    (Original post by Joinedup )
    X
    (Original post by moggygeorgieee )
    X
    (Original post by Joel 96 )
    X
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey )
    X
    (Original post by the bear )
    X
    (Original post by angelike1 )
    X
    (Original post by Moribundus )
    X
    (Original post by Becca3361 )
    X
    (Original post by abcwannabe )
    X
    (Original post by FollowingJC24/7 )
    X
    (Original post by jdddd )
    X
    (Original post by rdexcite )
    X
    (Original post by knowyourrole )
    X
    (Original post by ns_2 )
    X
    (Original post by honeyofcourse )
    X
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard )
    X
    (Original post by Gluefiend )
    X
    (Original post by njc313245 )
    X
    (Original post by PilboBaggins )
    X
    (Original post by RedGiant )
    X
    (Original post by aryasantoso )
    X
    (Original post by Wikia )
    X
    (Original post by Grizzelex )
    X
    (Original post by SHUGURU )
    X
    (Original post by Ebonytg )
    X
    (Original post by Drewski )
    X
    (Original post by tazza ma razza )
    X
    (Original post by quasa )
    X
    (Original post by Blue_Cow )
    X
    (Original post by Sheffield Hallam University )
    X
    (Original post by btecbiochemistry )
    X
    (Original post by RogerOxon )
    X
    (Original post by safarisafa )
    X
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r )
    X
    (Original post by Flocoa )
    X
    (Original post by Quamquam123 )
    X
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :crazy:
    He answered my question :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    He just comes across as so nice and charming <3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My question got featured

Thanks for answering Stephen!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    This is pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    A good video, it's always nice to hear from Stephen Fry as he's always got something interesting to say.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    He's so cute.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    he is so right about the coming out thing tbh. Telling my parent about depression felt very similar to coming out

also wonder who that australian giving the intro was :koala:

ReputationRep:
    Despite being eternally thankful that Stephen eventually managed to answer our questions (given his recent health scare), I must confess a certain level of disappointment concerning the overall lack of heterogeneity. By this, I mean that every question selected was centred around mental health, which strikes me as something of a missed opportunity, given that there were plenty of other interesting questions being asked of Stephen about various other topics.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Stephen Fry 1 Jemery Corbyn 0
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well at least TSR didn't lie this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    The legend that is Stephen Fry has answered questions submitted by you guys!

Check out the video below!

Did he answer your question? Will you be taking on Stephen's advice? What are your tips for looking after your mental health?

TSR have teamed up with Sport Relief this year to get everyone #Walking4Wellness. Whether you train like The Rock or your lack of moment could give a sloth a run for their money, get involved! Grab some advice, share tips and keep motivated in the Sport Relief forum.

Want the chance to win an Amazon Echo and Fire TV and / or £100 Sainsbury's voucher? Download the Sport Relief app!

£100 Uber / Uber Eats voucher is up for grabs to! Just post in a golden tread to be in with a chance!

Spoiler:
    Show

Stephen Fry is totally knowledgeable and very articulate. Like him a lot more now! Nice one TSR
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    This is such a great video! Loads of really sound advice. Brilliant stuff
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    Well at least TSR didn't lie this time.
    Woah, woah woah. Actually, we didn't lie about Corbyn, his team failed to provide sufficient answers to your questions and after confirming that they would come on TSR, they never followed through. We've had a number of successful celebrity and politician Q&As over the years and we were just as disappointed as you guys that Corbyn failed. Glad you enjoyed this one with Stephen Fry though
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    Despite being eternally thankful that Stephen eventually managed to answer our questions (given his recent health scare), I must confess a certain level of disappointment concerning the overall lack of heterogeneity. By this, I mean that every question selected was centred around mental health, which strikes me as something of a missed opportunity, given that there were plenty of other interesting questions being asked of Stephen about various other topics.
    Well the Q&A was in partnership with Sport Relief, who we are working with over the next month to help raise awareness for mental health and well being. Stephen himself said he was interested in focusing on questions around mental health. There were some really great questions submitted and sorry that your question wasn't answered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    Woah, woah woah. Actually, we didn't lie about Corbyn, his team failed to provide sufficient answers to your questions and after confirming that they would come on TSR, they never followed through. We've had a number of successful celebrity and politician Q&As over the years and we were just as disappointed as you guys that Corbyn failed. Glad you enjoyed this one with Stephen Fry though
    Stormzy next?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Stormzy next?
    Don't be getting to big for your boots.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thank you TSR for providing members with such an opportunity. Its really given an insight into what other celeberities think about mental health and their own perspective upon it as well as how to overcome such conditions gradually. I truly hope those that are diagnosed with such conditions can speak out soon and not be afraid of opening up.

Another bonus to this is that some parts of this will assist me with my assignment too. .

Thank you once again, TSR. .

ReputationRep:
    It's so great to hear Stephen Fry's views because he is always honest and open with his answers and has a sense of humour too - I've always liked him.
    I'm going to take his advice in regard to mental health, and he is right when he says it's 'coming out' as it is a really big deal to tell your family these things as they may not react positively to your news.
    So, Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    He didn't answer my question as I was hoping lol, but at least he answered so many important questions from you all His advice is very helpful and its inspiring to see that someone so famous can relate to us like this

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.