Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys
    If someone graduates from a European country but is a non-European nationality holder and medicine is 6years in the country he has done it at, would he have to do FY1 or can he step into FY2 directly? And also does he have to be done w the PLAB TESTS and to be registered in the GMC!? if u have any idea related to that pls let me know asap
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.