Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think
    (Original post by Gabrielere)
    Dear sir or Madam,Hello, I am Tralialia, 21 years old, now I’m living and working in Netherlands to make more finances for studies in Denmark, due to my country economics. In my country Lithuania I have been studied operator of computer designing program for 3years, graduated in 2016. After studies I have worked in Fashion shop. I have been looking for myself for a long time, and had to decide what to do with my future. In reviewing of all my experience, I decided that I was mostly fascinated by Marketing Management Specialty. I have chosen VIA University, because science in your country will provide me with a great deal of useful knowledge and opportunities. So, now I want to tell you all about my plans. I would like to study marketing management specialty, because the curriculum is very broad and consists of such an important subject as: business economics, sales and marketing communication and business law. Personal qualities and experiences are also important, a person should be able to lead, solve problems quickly, be flexible, and not be afraid of changes and risks. These features will be very useful both for managing your own business, and for helping others to manage it. It is also very useful for me, that I have been studying economics at school, with my classmates we have been participating in competitions and even won a couple prizes. In my opinion, participation in competitions brings students a good start for future entrepreneur or other professionals. After graduating from school, I started to work in international fashion company. I have learned a lot of new things not only about fashion, but also about business, about sales processes - how to offer a product to a customer, how goods are made, how they travel and how they reach the final pile. Through my little experience, I see business everywhere. In my spare time, I am watching movies, they motivate me to pursue my dream. There are couple movies about business I liked the most: ‘Steve Jobs’, ‘Inside Job’, ‘Up in the air’ and many more.I understand that studying and living in another country can be really hard. As a student you have to face a lot of problems such as: language barriers, unknown environment, cultural shock, alignment of studies and work. But it would not be that hard for me, because I have been living in a small village before my studies in Technologies school. I had to come to a big town where everything was new, I had to manage my money, to do everything by myself without help. I also was in England I have worked in fabric for summer season. It was really hard to start living there, but I handled it. As well as a great plus there was, that I improved my Engish language skills. And in Denmark I will improve it even more, because I need it for my speciality. Of course there will be sad moments, because you left all your friends and family far away, but I think studying abroad can be very enjoyable and the several challenges that you will normally face when studying abroad, the experience is very rewarding and enriching. Why I chosen VIA? There are many reasons I liked this University. I liked learning methods, that students take responsibility for planning and carrying out projects, either independently or in groups. Also I like that students have practical opportunities to not only observe real businesses in action, but also to work with the challenges in real business. Also I have heard that Denmark is happiest country in the world and I really want to know why!? And 80% of Danes are talking in English – that’s really great for meeting new people there. I see a lot of business opportunities in Denmark too, so it is easier for me to find a job there.To stay in Denmark for a longer time is also in my plans, because I see good opportunities for work and living there. I have always dreamed about higher education, about studying what I was passionate, but didn’t knew what I want in life, until I found myself. I think Marketing management studies can teach me new things, for example: how to be leader, how to solve problems quickly, to not be afraid of changes and many more I don’t know about yet. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.Yours faithfully, ...
    I think studies can be replace by study. Due to my country economy. a long time...(what)...and have to decide. in my future. now I can see that I was mostly....couple of prizes.after pass my school.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    it is not the full review from me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello tomorrow)
    it is not the full review from me.
    Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.