Teaching assistant apprenticeship interview Watch

simba97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,I have an interview at a special needs school next week for a teaching assistant apprenticeship and they have asked to take a three minute activity to do with other candidates and members of staff, that would also be suitable for students. I emailed and asked if this meant it could be longer if it was for students ie arts and crafts but they said it's for the staff and other candidates. It's an activity of my choice and I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have an ideas and general tips for the interview itself? Thank you
Ednajuggling
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Do a person centered thinking activity. Make cards with things written on them - hobbies (gardner, cyclist, reader, film buff, runner), talents (good listener, good friend, hard worker, quick thinker, musical, sporty, determined), personality traits (cheerful, grumpy, serious, funny) - and ask everyone to pick 3 lucky dip style. They then look at their cards and decide which ones suit / fit them, and try to swap the ones that don't with other participants. End by asking them to explain why the cards they are left with are a good fit.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise