Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I've basically almost finished my student finance applications form and all that is required of me is to add my passport details and sign my declaration sheet. The problem is my passport expired last year and my new one isn't going to come back for awhile as I have just sent my new passport application sheet. I was wondering if it's okay if I add my old expired passport information or if there is any other way to do it. Any help is appreciated. thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Random_Person12)
    Okay, so I've basically almost finished my student finance applications form and all that is required of me is to add my passport details and sign my declaration sheet. The problem is my passport expired last year and my new one isn't going to come back for awhile as I have just sent my new passport application sheet. I was wondering if it's okay if I add my old expired passport information or if there is any other way to do it. Any help is appreciated. thanks

Hi Random_Person12,

The students Passport must be valid on the date we receive it, therefore if you do not have a valid Passport on the day you make the application you will still be able to submit it

A student can provide their Passport details online after they have submitted their online application if they are unable to provide the details at the time of making the application. They will then have the option to provide them via their 'To Do List' on their online account after they have submitted their application.

Alternatively if you don’t have a passport (or it has expired), send your UK birth or adoption certificate using the certificate form.

You will find the ADIF form here,

http://bit.ly/2H0nzTr

Thanks Rona

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.