Turn on thread page Beta

Kpop fans? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 17 year old female and a big fan of lots of groups.. anyone just want to talk about stuff and maybe make friends?

I like BTS, EXO, SVT, NCT, BlockB, BAP, Blackpink, Redvelvet, Twice, F(x), etc,

G Dragon is my ultimate bias but also J Hope ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yhattzu)
    I'm a 17 year old female and a big fan of lots of groups.. anyone just want to talk about stuff and maybe make friends?

I like BTS, EXO, SVT, NCT, BlockB, BAP, Blackpink, Redvelvet, Twice, F(x), etc,

G Dragon is my ultimate bias but also J Hope ^^
    I wouldn't really say I'm a big KPOP fan but I do like to listen to BTS Blood, Sweat and Tears when I get stressed. Its one of those songs that I like to listen to that calms me down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Random_Person12)
    I wouldn't really say I'm a big KPOP fan but I do like to listen to BTS Blood, Sweat and Tears when I get stressed. Its one of those songs that I like to listen to that calms me down.

Yeah, that's a really good relax song. I would recommend their song 보조개 (dimple); it's really calming and good for sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be hugely into K-pop around 2009~2012. I was into DBSK, Se7en, SHINee, Super Junior, 2NE1, etc. I saw Big Bang live in 2012, and saw G-Dragon solo last September for nostalgia's sake. NU'EST is the only newer group I really listen to.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I love Holland and I have neverland on repeat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    I used to be hugely into K-pop around 2009~2012. I was into DBSK, Se7en, SHINee, Super Junior, 2NE1, etc. I saw Big Bang live in 2012, and saw G-Dragon solo last September for nostalgia's sake. NU'EST is the only newer group I really listen to.
    Bigbang and 2NE1 will always hold special places in my heart as they are the bands that got me into Kpop. I also saw G Dragon last September, at Wembley. He was fantastic live.
    You're so lucky to have seen 2NE1, I would kill to see them..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haviland-Tuf)
    I love Holland and I have neverland on repeat.
    As a member of the LGBTQ+ community I have infinite respect for him. Also he's just so cute as a person
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you don't mind me asking, whats the big hype over K-pop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    If you don't mind me asking, whats the big hype over K-pop?
    Primarily, I started listening to Kpop because of how extra and over the top the industry can be. The members of bands can usually dance really well even when singing or rapping. The songs are always catchy and usually well produced, and the music videos can be very energetic and generally more entertaining than more western production.
    Thee is also a really great community, such as this app called V-Live which idols have livestreams and shows so that their fans can connect to them more as people.

There is so much more to music than just music nowadays - for better or for worse - and the kpop industry has fully embraced that fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yhattzu)
    i'm a 17 year old female and a big fan of lots of groups.. Anyone just want to talk about stuff and maybe make friends?

i like bts, exo, svt, nct, blockb, bap, blackpink, redvelvet, twice, f(x), etc,

g dragon is my ultimate bias but also j hope ^^
    omg lets be friends!!! We have the same bias g-dragon and jhope!!!!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

I do like Sistar because reasons.

ReputationRep:
    It’s so sad. Everyone seems to really like mainstream kpop groups whereas the hidden gems don’t really get talked about that much. I’m a massive fan of groups like N.Flying, NCT and SVT and others too (if I go on the list will be too long). I’m not being a hater, just saying what I feel.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.