Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi am Prince a graduate of Middlesex London. I plan to do my masters in Canada after my graduation . i plan to apply as an international student from Nigeria. What requirements do i need as a former student in a uk university for a masters program .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princeegbom)
    Hi am Prince a graduate of Middlesex London. I plan to do my masters in Canada after my graduation . i plan to apply as an international student from Nigeria. What requirements do i need as a former student in a uk university for a masters program .
    You need to go to the unis website that you're interested in attending, and read the entry requirement for your course (there will be a list of countries from which you've gained your degree from, so choose UK) as it varies. Though, having seen a few entry requirement from UBC (mainly Finance and Business MSc), you're required to have a good academic grades , some professional experience, proof of sufficient income. I can't say it's the same for all courses though.

If the website isn't useful at all, try to contact the university by email.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.