Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I’m hoping/planning to become a mature student in 2018/19 or 2019/20. I’m an RGN, I’ve got a Ba(Hons) and 60 M points. I’m seriously thinking about applying to do postgrad OT course. I think I’ll need an access course though. Has anyone done an access course? Where does one do an access course? Does anyone know if there are any distance learning access courses that are suitable/accepted for entry to do OT? Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny2018)
    Hi everyone, I’m hoping/planning to become a mature student in 2018/19 or 2019/20. I’m an RGN, I’ve got a Ba(Hons) and 60 M points. I’m seriously thinking about applying to do postgrad OT course. I think I’ll need an access course though. Has anyone done an access course? Where does one do an access course? Does anyone know if there are any distance learning access courses that are suitable/accepted for entry to do OT? Thanks everyone
    Check with the uni/s you are interested in what their requirements would be - it's hard to believe that an Access course would add much of any value to your profile.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.