Recruiting male athletes for my dissertation

Watch
carysdalton123
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Looking for Male athletes aged 18 or above, currently training at least once weekly and competing at least once monthly in an aesthetic sport, at national or above level.
(Aesthetic sports being defined as sport whereby success depends on judge’s subjective evaluation of skill competency and presentation or sports where leanness and thinness is promoted (but not exclusive to): gymnastics, swimming, diving, figure skating, dancing, boxing etc.)

If you meet the above criteria and would be willing to complete a 10-15 min online survey exploring Sources of weight pressures as an antecedent to body dissatisfaction and disordered eating behaviours, please follow the link below

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HKWFMSL

Full details of the research are outlined at the start of the survey. Following completion of the survey there will be a voluntary opportunity to participate in a second phase of the study. If you wish to be considered for an email interview, please leave your email at the end of the survey.

Please share. Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads