Turn on thread page Beta

Who is looking forward to the month of March? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    Binge eating is the superior option

I'm not allowed to drink either tbh, apart from the odd cider, but I would have liked to have gone to a car drift event/track day or something.
    Obviously. What else sounds better than stuffing my face with junk food?
    Drinking isnt allowed because of my religion but I still see ppl drinking their asses off.
    Wait how old are you now?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Looking forward to the end of march, because i get a 1 month holiday
    A break from your 'CIA' training?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Obviously. What else sounds better than stuffing my face with junk food?
    Drinking isnt allowed because of my religion but I still see ppl drinking their asses off.
    Wait how old are you now?
    I turned 18 at the end of last October
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I turned 18 at the end of last October
    Legal adult. Lucky..

ReputationRep:
    Legal adult. Lucky..
    Ha, you think that means anything in my house? My mum wouldn't let me drive to college today because of the snow. I'm always back before 6, otherwise my mum FREAKS out lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ha, you think that means anything in my house? My mum wouldn't let me drive to college today because of the snow. I'm always back before 6, otherwise my mum FREAKS out lol.
    Wow, ngl my parents would probably be the same, still treat me as if im 12

ReputationRep:
    That sounds fun! Not the exam part
    Yep, I have so many friends in the second year and they are nervous asf
    Thats good you got the first choice
    Psychology, Chemistry and Biology. How about you?
    Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics, although I highly regret keeping up chemistry because it just doesn't stick in my head... How are you finding chemistry?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bobeth)
    Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics, although I highly regret keeping up chemistry because it just doesn't stick in my head... How are you finding chemistry?
    I hate it. In secondary it was a subject that I enjoyed but now its getting to complicated for my head. Gonna try and drop it for next year

ReputationRep:
    Wow, ngl my parents would probably be the same, still treat me as if im 12
    Same, it's so annoying Gotta learn how to be a ninja to get anywhere around here
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Same, it's so annoying Gotta learn how to be a ninja to get anywhere around here
    Even then, she will still be able to figure you out

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. In secondary it was a subject that I enjoyed but now its getting to complicated for my head. Gonna try and drop it for next year
    Yeah same it was good at GCSE. It's just a load of information now and it screws with me, especially the mechanisms and stuff. I don't blame you if you do drop it; I wish I had!

ReputationRep:
    Lol what happened?
    With a group of friends and they decided to trespass in an abandoned mill and let off fireworks and the police came and we ran but got caught. I didn't even want to be there but I was dragged out.

ReputationRep:
    Lol what happened?
    With a group of friends and they decided to trespass in an abandoned mill and let off fireworks and the police came and we ran but got caught. I didn't even want to be there but I was dragged out.

I self taught myself gcse maths because I didn't go to secondary school, and I got a C, so it's possible

You almost got arrested by a woman in a latex catsuit, or almost got arrested by the police?
    It's an A or nothing. I wish I could say the former!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeah same it was good at GCSE. It's just a load of information now and it screws with me, especially the mechanisms and stuff. I don't blame you if you do drop it; I wish I had!
    What are you predicted? And what do you want to study at Uni?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Hirsty97)
    Lol now that sounds lit, no pun intended
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    A break from your 'CIA' training?
    Pretty much
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Pretty much
    Ngl, interesting answers you gave when I asked you those questions. If I wasnt so reluctant of you, then I would of believed it.

ReputationRep:
    What are you predicted? And what do you want to study at Uni?
    A*A*A*A but that's probably not going to happen tbh. I'm literally just lazing around at home at the moment since I'm snowed in and school is cancelled until Monday (not going to complain lol) when I should be revising but oh well. I've applied to do Physics at uni. Have you had uni thoughts yet?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A*A*A*A but that's probably not going to happen tbh. I'm literally just lazing around at home at the moment since I'm snowed in and school is cancelled until Monday (not going to complain lol) when I should be revising but oh well. I've applied to do Physics at uni. Have you had uni thoughts yet?
    I have taken a different route and chose not to go Uni in the future, even though Im being told to go but Im thinking about apprentiship. Not sure as its only my first year of college but thats a rough idea

ReputationRep:
    I have taken a different route and chose not to go Uni in the future, even though Im being told to go but Im thinking about apprentiship. Not sure as its only my first year of college but thats a rough idea
    Yeah it's early days still I guess. I think apprenticeships are a really good option these days actually. Some of them are really fantastic and you don't come out with thousands and thousands of debt. Plus 'hands on' experience is actually better for some professions imo.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.